Rum Festivals 2023

Habe schon einige gefunden :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Maybe we can create a list where people can add as they locate festivals?

4 Likes

Maybe the list could be added directly in the App and the users can confirm their appearance with a button (like a survey). So people can meet at the festival.
@Oliver

8 Likes

That’s actually a great idea :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

I really like the idea of a list within the app (with signups from interested users and participants). :heart_eyes::tumbler_glass:

The question is how best to build, expand and maintain the list (community-driven).

6 Likes

2 Likes

Good topic idea! As well as @Flo1977 ’s suggestion.

By the way: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @KevinDK !!! :tumbler_glass::partying_face:

5 Likes

@Tom thanks, going to celebrate a bit, just got a sample from my wife and son. A Neisson Armada 1991 :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

All the best also from my side.
Take care and good luck.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Kevin. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Should be a one-row entry:
DATE + FESTIVAL + Location (optional)
example: 12.02.2022 - Rum Messe NĂĽrnberg - NĂĽrnberg
Date and Name is a MUST BE and the location is optional (sometimes the location is named in the festival directly)
with a hyperbutton at the end to add the Homepage.

as soon as the date is over it will be deleted automatically.

4 Likes

This year, like last year, at the beginning of april : rhumfest paris.

And happy birthday Kevin!

4 Likes

Nice, I’ll be just back home from a business trip to California and will definitely attend if jet-lag isn’t too tough on me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@UWE68 Thank you very much :partying_face:

@MikeH Thank you very much :partying_face:

1 Like

@Rodolphe Thank you very much :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday, Kevin! It was a great pleasure to meet you in person in Berlin. I’m already looking forward to our next reunion! :star_struck::tumbler_glass:

Enjoy the day and have a good time!

P.S.: I think we should rename the thread to “Kevin’s anniversary”! :smiley::raised_hands:t3:

9 Likes

@Oliver Thank you very much and yes, my wife and son are ready to explore more of Berlin while I have a closer look at some rums.

It was also a great pleasure to meet you guys over a “few” glasses of rum :smiley:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Kevin also from my side :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

1 Like