The Colours of Rum: Secure a free sample kit of their new releases!

Just in time for the release of the new single casks from The Colours of Rum series, we are very happy to present our first cooperation with Wealth Solutions. :tada: :tumbler_glass:

What’s up for grabs?
To celebrate their third release and experience the 15 new rums, The Colours of Rum has provided us with 20 comprehensive tasting kits to distribute among the RumX community. Each tasting kit includes all 15 new releases (2cl miniatures incl. wax cap). :exploding_head: :tumbler_glass:

The selected rums come from eight renowned distilleries representing five countries, including…

How to secure a sample kit?
Option 1:
To appreciate your active community contribution, we will raffle 10 sets among the most active users in December. Here’s what you have to do: All community members who will publish a tasting with a picture in December will be entered into the raffle. Each posted tasting with a photo equals one ticket in the lottery pot. In other words: Your chances of winning a coveted tasting kit grow with every shared tasting note in the RumX app. Winners will get notified directly after New Year’s Eve.

Option 2:
The bottles are available starting today from Wealth Solutions online store. We will raffle 10 more tasting kits among all orders placed in the store with the code “RUMX” in the order comment field. Additional benefit: Every order using the promo code will receive a free nosing glass. The winners will be announced on 15.12.2022, so the tasting kits are in time under the Christmas tree.
:arrow_forward: Click here to secure your bottle

We are very excited about this cooperation and the possibility to sweeten the Christmas season for many RumX community members. Especially due to the very high quality of the last releases of The Colours of Rum series, we have great expectations for the new single casks and look forward to reading your tasting impressions. :heart_eyes: :tumbler_glass:

22 Likes

Which rum in the new series would you most like to taste? :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

I vote for free sets for the most active bottle splitters :innocent:

14 Likes

Guadeloupe 1998 and all Jamaican Rums​:sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

In fact, I’ve already thought about that. Maybe there will be a special in the future… :innocent::tumbler_glass:

6 Likes

both Hampden 1998 and I would be curious to know the ester mark of the Long Pond 2001.

5 Likes

Hello!
HD1998 - HLCF (500-700)
Long Pond 1998 and 2001 - LPS (400-550)
WP2006 - WPL (60-120)
Long Pond 2000 - OCLP (150-400)
Clarendon 1995 is EMB (125-175)
Clarendon 1997 is MMW (200-300)

10 Likes

i think i’ll get one of the Guadeloupe Bellevues … what do you guys think? the edition 2 or 3 (blue or orange)? any insights? if nobody has a clue i let the colour decide and go for orange.

Edit: sorry, question answered; just found the tasting notes … they didn’t show up on my phone :wink: i’ll go blue

8 Likes

The Website says the 1997 is an MMW. What is true?

Do you have any information on the aging, years tropical vs. year continental?

2 Likes

Yes sorry it’s MMW so 200-300.

3 Likes

Clarendon 1995 is EMB, Clarendon 1997 is MMW.

3 Likes

Clarendon 95 is 26 YO (23 in tropics)
Clarendon 97 is 24 YO full continental

7 Likes

Thank you for the transparency!

I had a 1997 continental MMW before - it was a decent jamaica rum, but these 1995 EMBs with long tropical aging are completely different kind of beasts.

4 Likes

So viele schöne Farben! Leider ist mein Budget dieses Jahr schon läääängst aufgebraucht. Aber eine weitere FT würde ich dieses Jahr noch auf die Beine stellen.
Ihr dürft aussuchen welcher Rum das sein soll:

• Barbados Edition no. 17 (Foursquare) 2010
  • Barbados Edition no. 18 (Foursquare) 2010
  • Guadeloupe Edition no. 2 (Bellevue) 1998
  • Guadeloupe Edition no. 3 (Bellevue) 1998
  • Guyana Edition no. 6 (Uitvlugt) 1997
  • Guyana Edition no. 7 (Uitvlugt) 1991
  • Jamaica Edition no. 6 (HD) 1998
  • Jamaica Edition no. 7 (HD) 1998
  • Jamaica Edition no. 8 (Long Pond) 2001
  • Jamaica Edition no. 9 (WP) 2006
  • Jamaica Edition no. 10 (Clarendon) 1995
  • Jamaica Edition no. 11 (Long Pond) 2000
  • Jamaica Edition no. 12 (Long Pond) 1998
  • Jamaica Edition no. 13 (Clarendon) 1997
  • Trinidad Edition no. 4 (Caroni) 1998

0 voters

8 Likes

At the moment there is a drawn between Guadeloupe and Jamaica. Come on, only 16 votes!
Lets see if we can crack 20 votes. Then I’ll place the order for the winning bottle and start the split.

5 Likes

Great initiative! I just voted. Thanks for organizing it! :star_struck::tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

If it helps … i ordered the Guadeloupe already and could help out in the case another rum wins.

7 Likes

Same. Back to a draw :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That’s fun! Next vote makes the decision! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Das war jetzt ne leichte Entscheidung :sweat_smile:

3 Likes