Exclusive presale: Rum Sponge via Armagnac.de

Dear RumX Community,

we are excited to announce the launch of a highly anticipated feature in the RumX app - the simplified in-app shopping experience! Over the past few months, we’ve been working hard to develop this new feature, which was one of the top requests from our RumX Summer Survey 2022.

Gone are the days of being redirected to external partner store websites and dealing with varying levels of usability. Now, you can enjoy a seamless shopping experience directly within the RumX app!

We’re kicking off this new feature with our pilot partner Armagnac.de, and in cooperation with Rum Sponge (Angus MacRaild), who will also be sponsoring the latest Tasting Lottery in April (Spoiler-Alert :innocent:).

In the coming months, we’ll be transitioning our current store partners to this user-friendly system, and we already have several exciting new partners lined up to expand the RumX assortment. :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

:arrow_forward: You’ll now have the opportunity to purchase Rum Sponge releases directly through the app.

To make the launch of our new in-app shopping feature even more special, we’re thrilled to announce a fantastic opportunity for all of you. For a limited time, we’re offering select sold-out releases of Rum Sponge for purchase exclusively through the RumX app! Plus, we’ve included the highly anticipated new release - Clarendon No. 20 1997!

Here’s the list of available products you don’t want to miss:

• Enmore 1992, Rum Sponge No. 15 (RX13722): 441,75€ (465€)
  • Long Pond 2004, Rum Sponge No. 17 (RX15420): 171,00€ (180€)
  • Barbados 2005 & 2007, Rum Sponge No. 19 (RX15617): 147,25€ (155€)
  • Clarendon 1997, Rum Sponge No. 20 (RX15606): SOLD OUT

This is the perfect opportunity for you to try out our new in-app shopping feature and secure these highly sought-after Rum Sponge releases with a 5% discount at best price (until 09.04.2023 23:59 CET) to celebrate the new in-app shopping feature! This is a pre-order and the bottles will be shipped to you no later than 01 May. So go ahead, open the RumX app, and enjoy the seamless shopping experience while adding these coveted releases to your collection.

Sascha has also added a few hidden gems to the inventory (limited availability!):

How does the new in-app checkout work?
Here’s a quick guide on how to use the new in-app shopping feature:

1. Open the RumX App.
  2. Click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the app bar to access the new shopping area, where you’ll find the rums available.
  3. Add your desired rum(s) to the shopping cart.
  4. Enter your shipping address (you can optionally save it locally on your device for future purchases).
  5. Choose your preferred payment method and complete checkout.
  6. You’ll receive an order confirmation from our partner store within 24 hours, followed by a shipping confirmation with a tracking link.
  7. Sit back, relax, and wait for your new rum to arrive at your doorstep!

Your feedback is important for us!
We hope you enjoy this new feature as much as we do! As always, your feedback is invaluable to us, so please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts and experiences with the in-app shopping feature in this thread or by contacting @Jakob or myself directly.

Cheers to a smoother, more enjoyable rum shopping experience on RumX! :tumbler_glass:

Warm regards,
The RumX Team

31 Likes

Congratulations for this big step. It will be a massive step forward for RumX.

Why didn’t they offer the Rum Sponge HD 1998, that would be interesting :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Unfortunately all other rums are already sold out for merchants (B2B). The four in Olis post are the only ones available at the moment. But in the future, we will get all rums in a decent quantitiy for RumX :slight_smile:

11 Likes

A big thank you, @NH43 ! :heart_eyes::raised_hands:t3:

Unfortunately, Angus had no more supplies of Rum Sponge No. 11. However, we are looking to secure a nice contingent for the community for future Rum Sponge releases. :raised_hands:t3:

11 Likes

I dreamed about it and rumX did it!
Too good, thanks to you, I bought the LongPond on the train for the Rhumfest.
It’s funny, when I start buying bottles in the train on a phone to make a gift to myself for my birthday, I feel like I’m getting younger :grin:

Nice works! :tropical_drink:

14 Likes

Happy Birthday Rod!

6 Likes

Soon soon… :wink:
I don’t hurry ro get older (just to buy this LongPond from sponge)

9 Likes

Nice!

Well done

6 Likes

This is a fabulous improvment and I’m excited about the coop with Decadent Drinks!

6 Likes

Sehr sehr geil !! Großes Lob für diese Bereicherung für uns alle :+1:

8 Likes

Super! :+1:t2: so mut dat

3 Likes

RumX 2.0 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: klasse Feature! Bin mir sicher, dass sich das viele gewünscht haben! Macht das (Rum)leben deutlich einfacher!

3 Likes

Have fun at the Rhumfest tomorrow! Instead of receiving birthday presents, you are giving them
away to us :smile:

7 Likes

Ich habe es gerade ausprobiert, funktioniert prima.
Auch die Option den Rum nach dem Kauf gleich der Sammlung hinzuzufügen ist cool aber es passiert nix wenn ich auf den Button tippe.

5 Likes

Danke für Dein Feedback, @RumTaTa! :smiling_face::raised_hands:t3:

Ich habe mir das gerade angeschaut. Im Hintergrund läuft so wie ich es sehe alles rund ab und die Flasche wird korrekt der Sammlung (inkl. vorausgefülltem Kaufdatum, Preis und Shop) hinzugefügt. Nur eine Rückmeldung fehlt im UI mit der Nachricht, dass alles geklappt hat. Das ist etwas verwirrend und werde ich direkt im nächsten Update fixen. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for your orders and your support! Everything is running smoothly in the backend - as far as I can see. :star_struck::raised_hands:t3:

Please feel free to share your impressions here. I appreciate any kind of comment or suggestion for improvement.

4 Likes

Great step and really seamless experience, congratulations! Unfortunately too late for the RumSponge offers :frowning:

3 Likes

Too late? They are still on and the 5% discount is valid until 07.04. (or until sold out obviously). If you don’t see them, you maybe have to update the RumX app or you just search for them manually.

5 Likes

and now we need the auction feature! (after a project is always before a project)

3 Likes

wow, congratulations!!
This makes it convenient for everyone :partying_face:

2 Likes