April Tasting Lottery: Win Rum Sponge Sets & Join an Exclusive Online Tasting! 🎉

Schade, hätte mich diesmal wirklich interessiert. Aber mit meinen 12 Einträgen sind die Chancen auch dementsprechend gering.

Glückwunsch an alle Teilnehmer und danke an das Team für die Challenge.

7 Likes

Congratulation to all :v::v::v:

8 Likes

I was thinking about the same :joy:

6 Likes

Uiiiiiiiiii, ich bin dabei :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

Ich hatte überhaupt nicht mit so viel Glück gerechnet - ich hatte nur zwei oder drei Lose im Topf.
Um so mehr freu ich mich auf das Tasting mit Agnus. Ich verfolge die Sponge Releases (auch Whisky) schon eine ganze Weile. Bin aber wegen Brexit und den Importsteuern nur einmal schwach geworden :slight_smile:

Ich freu mich auch sehr, zukünftig die Sponge Abfüllungen bei armagnac.de zu sehen.

Danke an alle Teilnehmer und natürlich das RumX-Team!

22 Likes

Thank you and congratulations to all winners !

8 Likes

Congrats to the winners :+1:
Enjoy your samples :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Disappointed to miss this chance to taste those bottles :sob:. Each sponge I’ve had the chance to taste was top notch ! :sleepy:

8 Likes

Thank you, dear RumX Community, for your patience! The bottles have now successfully arrived from the UK, and I’ve picked them up from Sascha today. :partying_face:

Over the next few days, I’ll personally handle the bottling of the samples into sets - a nice refreshing change from all the computer work… :nerd_face: I expect to send out the packages by the end of the week, so you’ll receive your exciting Rum Sponge sets soon!

We’ve also set a date with Angus for the exclusive online tasting, where he’ll personally present his bottlings and tell exciting anecdotes. We’re really looking forward to this event with him and all of you!

The online tasting will take place on June 1st at 7:30 PM CET. Please mark the date in your calendar! :heart_eyes::tumbler_glass:

We’re excited for a great evening with the lucky winners and hope for active participation.

A little teaser: Angus already has some exciting new releases in the pipeline, which we’ll import through our partner Armagnac.de and offer via our new In-App Shopping feature. Stay tuned! :tada::tumbler_glass:

20 Likes

Too bad, I’ll still be at work. :confused:

1 Like

Na wer hat denn da schon genascht?! :smile:

9 Likes

Psssst… :shushing_face:

6 Likes

All packages are now on their way to the lucky winners!

I also just sent out an email with a calendar invitation and the link to the online event for June 1, 19:30 CET.

We are really looking forward to a great community event with you! :heart_eyes::tumbler_glass:

13 Likes

Meines war heute schon da :smiley: :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Paket ist angekommen. Vielen lieben Dank für den schnellen Versand.

E-Mail mit dem Link ist auch eingegangen.

Komme extra einen Tag früher wieder nach Köln. Freu mich auf euch.

10 Likes

Danke, meins ist auch sicher angekommen!

7 Likes

Meins gerade in der Post gehabt :blush:

Freu mich auf nächste Woche!

7 Likes

Hmm, bei mir ist noch nix angekommen. @Oliver hast du eine Trackingnummer?

2 Likes

Päckchen gingen unversichert auf die Reise. Ich würde mal noch bis Montag warten. :smiling_face::tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Heute in Flensburg abgeholt und ich bin da am 1. Juni :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Ich habe da Hochzeitstag und muss daher passen :person_shrugging:t2:! Wünsche allen Teilnehmern viel Spaß :blush::hugs:

6 Likes

It still hurts my soul that I missed out on these. :sweat_smile:

Looking forward to the tasting notes!

5 Likes