DE/EU: Romdeluxe Wild Series Jamaica #32 HGML 86%

This is a timed split for Sunday, 18th September at 6 PM CET.
To be fair there will be no reservations!

Romdeluxe Wild Series Jamaica #32 HGML 86%

Quantity to split: 8 samples
Minimum to split: no minimum

5 cl Sample price: 15,86 € *
*3,17 € / cl; base price for calculation 221,90 € which includes all extra cost of 1,50 € per sample (a 70 cl bottle equals 14 samples) excl. shipping - see conditions

Shipping cost:

• Germany (tracking, lost insurance up to 500 €): 5,49 €
  • Germany (Maxibrief): 2,75 €
  • EU (tracking, lost insurance up to 500 €): 13.99 €
    max. 5 samples per Maxibrief and many more samples per insured package (please ask if packaging material is available for orders above 12 samples)

Payment Conditions:

• Samples will be shipped after receiving payment (PayPal family and friends preferred; SEPA/IBAN optional).

General Conditions:

• With a participation you confirm that you are at least 18 years old (Germany) or of legal age to buy and drink spirits in your country and accept the stated conditions.
  • I do not gain a profit from the sample price since the aforementioned extra cost for sample bottles, packing material, parafilm, labels, eventual shipping cost I paid myself are added to the purchase price of the bottles I share (some bottles I share are purchased from auctions - foreign currencies are converted on the day of purchase). Please note that due to bottle availability and other necessary “sharing raw materials” I increased the additional cost from 1,25 € to 1,50 €.
  • Only posts that are “liked” are confirmed samples.
  • As a private person I can not offer any guarantee/warranty and right of withdrawal especially since all samples are individually bottled for you.
  • Storing samples is free, however payment of the sample price without shipping in advance is mandatory. Please note that storing a sample for a very long time (several months) will change the taste of the rum.
  • I recommend to store samples in a dark, not too humid or dry environment, around room temperature if you don’t want to taste them immediately.

Confirmed Participants:

1. SaibotZtar
  2. Flo1977
  3. krischan
  4. Chris2302
  5. Christoph
  6. NH43
  7. Uwe
  8. Schleepie
  9. <30 cl personal share>

Additional Samples and Bottles (stored samples get a discount of 20% on orders from 100 € and above excl. shipping):
https://community.rum-x.com/t/de-eu-chris-sample-list/373

6 Likes

This is a timed split for Sunday, 18th September at 6 PM CET.
To be fair there will be no reservations!

Unless there is a lack of demand for this masterpiece :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: the limit is 1 sample per person. Thanks for your understanding.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 43 hours.

5cl bitte

2 Likes

Bitte 5cl für mich

1 Like

bitte 5cl für mich - lieben Dank :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gerne 5cl​:yum::blush::pray:

1 Like

Ich gerne 5cl :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gerne 5cl

2 Likes

Bitte tcl

1 Like

Gerne 5cl

1 Like

5 cl bitte

From here waiting list only @Jarek

No problem

In the rare case someone doesn’t pay the next one in the list will get a sample :slight_smile: thanks for your participation!

3 Likes