DE/EU: Rum Club Private Selection Edition 31 - Navy Blend HQNB

Rum Club Private Selection Edition 31 - Navy Blend HQNB

Vintages 1990, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999 und 2000
82% of the rum is aged longer than 26 YO
95% of the rum is aged longer than 20 YO
5% are younger than 20 YO
ABV 64,35%

Quantity to split: 4 samples (sorry the rum is very limited, more will be made available if reservations are not paid)
Minimum to split: no minimum, bottle will be opened

5 cl Sample price: 30,40 € *
*6,08 € / cl; base price for calculation 304,00 € which includes all extra cost of 1,50 € per sample (a 50 cl bottle equals 10 samples) excl. shipping - see conditions

Shipping cost:

• Germany (tracking, lost insurance up to 500 €): 5,49 €
  • Germany (Maxibrief): 2,75 €
  • EU (tracking, lost insurance up to 500 €): 13.99 €
    max. 5 samples per Maxibrief and many more samples per insured package (please ask if packaging material is available for orders above 12 samples)

Payment Conditions:

• Samples will be shipped after receiving payment (PayPal family and friends preferred; SEPA/IBAN optional).

General Conditions:

• With a participation you confirm that you are at least 18 years old (Germany) or of legal age to buy and drink spirits in your country and accept the stated conditions.
  • I do not gain a profit from the sample price since the aforementioned extra cost for sample bottles, packing material, parafilm, labels, eventual shipping cost I paid myself are added to the purchase price of the bottles I share (some bottles I share are purchased from auctions - foreign currencies are converted on the day of purchase). Please note that due to bottle availability and other necessary “sharing raw materials” I increased the additional cost from 1,25 € to 1,50 €.
  • Only posts that are “liked” are confirmed samples.
  • As a private person I can not offer any guarantee/warranty and right of withdrawal especially since all samples are individually bottled for you.
  • Storing samples is free, however payment of the sample price without shipping in advance is mandatory. Please note that storing a sample for a very long time (several months) will change the taste of the rum.
  • I recommend to store samples in a dark, not too humid or dry environment, around room temperature if you don’t want to taste them immediately.

Confirmed Participants:

Bottle 1

1. SaibotZtar
  2. Mariano56
  3. Tschusikowsky
  4. Thomas_W
  5. reserved
  6. reserved
  7. reserved
  8. personal share

Additional Samples and Bottles (stored samples get a discount of 20% on orders from 100 € and above excl. shipping):

3 Likes

5cl pls

2 Likes

doofe Frage: ist das jetzt zusätzlich zu dem Split von Artur? @TheDunderHut

2 Likes

Ja, dort sind nur 2 cl übrig:
https://community.rum-x.com/t/split-rumclub-edition-no-31-navy-blend/6153

(only available in Lounge)

3 Likes

5 cl bitte

1 Like

Oh! Sehr gerne mit dabei wenn noch eas da ist :pray:t3:

1 Like

5cl , bitte

1 Like

Wenn möglich auch gerne 5 cl

1 Like

I have no samples left, but @TheDunderHut messaged me that he has 15 CL from a second bottle. So @Stuesch and two more can be satisfied :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That was fast, together with the Lounge addition on and @Danny_the_nose and @Stuesch My share is split as well!

2 Likes

Wenn möglich wäre ich gern mit 5cl dabei, Dankeschön!

1 Like

I’d be in for any amount avail, prefer to get from Chris (for reasons).

Wie kann es sein, dass 5% jünger als 20 Jahre alt sind, der jüngste Jahrgang aber 2000 ist und somit über 20 Jahre alt?
:thinking:

Da steht ja nicht, wann die jeweils abgefüllt wurden…

2 Likes

Falls noch 2-5cl verfügbar, sehr gerne

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.