Dive into the World of Infinity Spirits with our May Tasting Lottery! 🎉

@Oliver I’m just noticing that the rum split doesn’t quote the El Salvador 2007, which is on the far right of the highlight picture. Is this one part of the split and then just forgotten in the text or is it not included at all ?

2 Likes

Time to shiiiine !!

2 Likes

The El Salvador 2007 is also included in the set. I have just adjusted the text. Thanks for the hint. :smiling_face::tumbler_glass:

8 Likes

great initiative again, thank you!

4 Likes

Zur Info ĂŒbrigens falls ich hier diesen Monat gelost werden soll, geht mein Gewinn selbstverstĂ€ndlich an die nĂ€chste Person da ich beruflich schon die Möglichkeit hatte alles zu probieren! :slight_smile: also bitte keiner Angst haben leer auszugehen, meine Samples gehen sollte ich gewinnen an den nĂ€chsten im Lostopf! :grin:

14 Likes

Cooler Zug :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Echt Nice von Dir, solltest du doch gewinnen, kannst es auch mir schenken, wĂŒrde es sogar in FĂŒrth abholen, ist ja nicht weit von NĂŒrnberg aus. Dann wĂŒrde ich es endlich mal schaffen vorbei zuschauen :wink:

3 Likes

Du könntest es in dem Fall grundsÀtzlich da abholen solltest du gewinnen, dann sparen wir uns den Versand! :grin: aber ich wohne in Ludwigshafen bei Mannheim und bin daher nicht vor Ort :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hauptsache die Samples sind ums Eck von mir, das ist die Hauptsache, anders rum wÀre es blöd :grin:

2 Likes

Die Anzahl der Franken erhöht sich langsam in der Community :+1:t3:

5 Likes

aber immer diese Mittelfranken :smile: (sagt ein gebĂŒrtiger Unterfranke)

3 Likes

Hello everyone
Little idea for maybe next month
Why not make a ticket for all reviews with more than 50 words so the people make more detailed reviews and helping all the consumers and the application :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I usually prefer to leave detailed tasting notes than saying the same again in the written comment. Imo that would support random text generation.

4 Likes

Lol why think people would immediately use text generators ? I personnally give a lot à detailed reviews as thé majority Of the top 50 reviewers ( Which you dont seem to be in) and I Thank them as they helped me choose between bottles or others
Plus in my mind it is more usefull than pictures Of drinks for the users and thé app.
Anyway it is Just an idea.

5 Likes

Actually I was trying to make a joke about humans just writting random review, but it turns out in the era of chatgpt this is no longer only a joke :slight_smile:

With that being said, I also do enjoy reading a good review but just wanted to underline that this is not everyone’s style of expressing the tasting impressions.

That has never been my aim to climb this list. I can understand my reviews are less interesting due to lack of detailed description and moderate frequency but I’m fine with where I am.

9 Likes

Yeah, make a lottery entry have some words in addition to the picture. Then at least faking lottery entries with tastings which did not happen in that specific month is bound to more effort.

3 Likes

I don’t get “all the hassle” to be honest
 it’s a lottery: you will probably lose, but if you should win, it’s nice. It’s supposed to be for the fun of it, not to maximize your chances of w(h)in(n)ing. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Wenn das mit der Lotterie in den nÀchsten Monaten so weiter geht, werden wir alle noch zu Alks :grin::cold_face:

11 Likes

and travel reports related to Rum! See Rhum Tour 2023

3 Likes

2 days left
 :partying_face::rocket:

Current ranking in the lottery pot (30.05.2023 18:45):

Username Raffle ticket count
Johannes 130
Kevin Sorensen :denmark: 76
zabo 67
Jakob 54
Martin Ekrt 46
Master P 40
Serge 38
Giuseppe Ambrosio 37
Tim 35
Rhum Mirror :belgium: 33
Werner10 31
xJHVx 30
Gunnar Böhme “Bauerngaumen” :nerd_face: 29
Vincent D 29
Kamil Kƙenek 28
Dom M 28
Jarek 28
Mike H. 26
Stefan Persson 26
BjörnNi :tumbler_glass: 25
Leo Tomczak 24
Frank 21
TheRhumhoe 21
Martin Ć vojgr 21
Tom Buteneers 20
Adrian Wahl 19
Fabrice Rouanet 19
Righrum 19
Buddudharma 19
F.L.O. 18
Tschusikowsky 18
Mateusz 18
Rowald Sweet Empire 18
Michal S 18
Oliver 18
J. Fundin 18
Artur SchönhĂŒtte 17
Gin & Bricks 17
Jakub StaƙičnĂœ 17
Djehey 17
Mirco 16
Joël 15
MarcT 15
Alex Kunath 15
Dris 14
BTHHo :tumbler_glass: 14
Marco P. 13
mto75 13
Ondra RumRunner 13
cigares 13
Speedflo 12
Thunderbird 12
Vinsdorf 12
Rare Akuma 11
kudzey 11
Gregor 11
JFehr 11
Andi 10
Johnny Rumcask 10
Jakob Fischer 10
Jaroslaw Sekula 10
Martin Kristiansen 10
Alexander Rasch 10
Galli33 9
Joachim Guger 9
alex 9
Beach-and-Rum :beach_umbrella::palm_tree: 8
Portman 8
Michael Schillheim 8
Hoppy_DP 8
Maxence 8
crazyforgoodbooze 7
Werni 7
Rums (Patrick) 7
Morgan Garet 7
Alex1981 7
mrflat 7
Sebastian.W 6
Adam LosĂł 6
ZLako98 6
Fabien 6
Madi Dromamad 6
Alejandro Alejandro 5
Michael Ihmels :de: 5
Christian Rudt 5
NoMorePants 5
SaibotZtar 5
Mighty LoRD 5
Mörtelbaldi 5
Damian 5

A total of 1,886 lots from 199 community members are in the lottery pot.

5 Likes