Exclusive presale: The Golden Age Of Piracy - Vol 2 (incl. Long Pond 1983 🤯)

Hi all, is there any news on the shipment or delivery? I have ordered and paid in July and it’s still postponed.

Best
Stefan

1 Like

@Jakub Can you please give us an update on the current status? :relaxed::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I’ve sent them an email about a week ago. This was the response:

We are all also waiting for the shipment of the bottles from the UK - the world is strange these days, the production was a bit delayed and later the Queen died so the UK was paralized. Even Macallan has problems with logistics and shipment now.

We all hope the bottles will be delivered in about 2 weeks. The samples you won at RumX will be delivered by the end of October - I hope you understand - this is the first time it has happened to us that the UK partner is late with the delivery.

Thank you for the patience and the trust in us. I will keep you posted.

1 Like

Same goes for their Greenheart REV 1994 sadly.

1 Like

Dear All,

First, I would like to thank you for your kind support and patience. As you might have already heard we encountered some technical issues, therefore the delivery of your bottles is delayed. Again, please accept our sincere apologies as this is not what we promised.
Unfortunately, some things are beyond our control and despite putting all efforts we could not speed up the process.

Anyway, I’m bringing good news. The stock has just arrived to Berlin today! Accordingly, we will start shipping your orders from tomorrow on. Please expect our customer service to be in touch with you anytime soon.

In case you have any questions, we stay at your disposal.

With kind regards,
Jakub Baginski

6 Likes

Saw this passing by just now…

3 Likes

The online tasting, hosted by Pietro Caputo, will take place this Thursday at 20:00. The winners of the tasting set should have all received their samples by now. Details including meeting link will be sent tomorrow by @Jakub.

We are really looking forward to a fantastic tasting experience together with the winners! :star_struck::tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all got this. Invitations have just been sent to everyone via email.

Tasting will be held on Zoom, which we find pretty intuitive and easy to access. Please use the link provided via email a few minutes before 8pm, just to make sure all works smooth. Personally I use their mobile app and it works great. In that case you just need your smartphone, headphones and the samples provided by us :slight_smile:
Should you need any support, please get in touch with us via Facebook, Distilia.com, or whiskymarket.com.

See you soon!
Best,
Jakub

4 Likes

The Distilia x RumX Tasting is about to start. We are already very excited about it! :heart_eyes::tumbler_glass:

Of course, you can follow our impressions in the app.

11 Likes

That was really interesting! I enjoyed it a lot.

5 Likes

I also enjoyed the tasting very much. My personal highlight was the Long Pond 1983 - an absolutely outstanding rum! :exploding_head::heart_eyes::tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

It was really interesting to hear Pietro explain about the possibility of it being HD/LP, reminding me of the 1983 HD/LP bottled by TasTToe. Would love to try them side by side…

3 Likes

That would be a very exciting comparison! :exploding_head::tumbler_glass:

The bottle has completely passed me by. Were they available here in Europe recently?

2 Likes

Only available at TasTToe as far as I know, was released somewhere halfway September.

You can always send them a message via info@tasttoe.be if you would be interested. Don’t know if they stil have some left.

5 Likes

Lovely duo :heart_eyes::innocent:

6 Likes

So even YOU don’t see everything @Oliver :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

2 Likes

Amazing Tom! I would be very interested to taste it as well! keep me on the loop if you ever open it. I can exchange samples with some legendary LP 1982

2 Likes

Thanks Tom! I enjoyed the preparation, the show and the aftershow! It is great seeing passionate and expert people listening so carefully! with a great audience and great rums it is great fun!

2 Likes

Damn it… so now I’m thinking that maybe I should buy an extra one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes