FR/EU Neisson XO

Neisson XO 48.5%
price of bottle: 145€ (70 cl)
Sample prices :

• 5cl: 11€
    (I added 0.65€ to each sample as participation in the purchase of empty bottles and packaging)

Bottle is bought so the split will not be cancelled, whatever the number of participants, BUT I will keep 25cl of this excellent bottling !

Shipping :

• GERMANY: 9.80€ up to 5 samples, then 10.60€ up to 10 samples.

Tracking is included as is insurance for less or equal than 25€ value. You’re free to add +2€ to insure a value between 25€ and 50€ or +3.50€ to insure a value between 50€ and 125€.

BUT : The samples can be sent with those of the next collective sending to RumTata (hopefully the next St James Les éphémères), so you can count 2€ maximum for shipping costs if you want to participate in the collective sending (which will not be for now, there will be a little wait!)

• FRANCE : (envoi par mondial relay) : moins de 1kg 4.90€ (en général 5 samples) puis 6.30€ entre 1 et 2kg (6 samples et plus)

Le prix inclut une assurance pour une valeur de 25€. Vous êtes libres d’augmenter ce montant : +2€ pour une assurance jusqu’à 50€ de valeur ou bien +3.50€ pour une assurance jusqu’à 125€ de valeur.

• BELGIQUE : (envoi par mondial relay) : moins de 1kg 5.40€ (en général 5 samples) puis 6.40€ entre 1 et 2kg (6 samples et plus)

Le prix inclut une assurance pour une valeur de 25€. Vous êtes libres d’augmenter ce montant : +2€ pour une assurance jusqu’à 50€ de valeur ou bien +3.50€ pour une assurance jusqu’à 125€ de valeur.

• Other countries : please ask me, usually around 12€-15€

Conditions:

• With a participation you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and accept the stated conditions
  • The risk of uninsured / untracked shipping is borne by the recipient
  • No profit intention on my part
  • The sample bottles are carefully packed by me for shipping
  • As a private person I can not offer any guarantee/warranty and right of withdrawal
  • Samples will be shipped after receipt of payment (PayPal, bank transfer, …)

Participants:

1. personal share 25cl

Remaining :

NB : Of course I can store samples for delayed shipment if you prefer.

Thank you for your participation !

3 Likes

5 cl please also here

2 Likes

5cl please

2 Likes

Neisson XO is fantastic! :slight_smile: Do you know the batch of the bottle? It is printed on the back in small black writing

3 Likes

Yes it’s really good.
Very vegetal, alcohol super well integrated and a lot of influence of the American oak, that brings a beautiful greediness and that changes from many other agricoles more marked by the French oak.
On the other hand I admit that I clearly prefer the excellent HSE 2006 and even the 2003 which are clearly the agricole rhums that I liked the most this last year (but for me, the 2006 is just wonderful, it is a model of balance where everything is perfectly dosed: the fruitiness, the woodiness, the alcohol level!)
For the batch, it’s impossible to answer you, it’s half erased… I can only read the beginning of the date: 19/04/… It ends with something that looks like /438 but I can’t be sure.
It’s the new XO that just came out (distributed in France by LMDW, so I put the link to them but I bought it in my usual shop)

3 Likes

The older blends are dated on

02.03.2017 and

Therefore it is no rest-stock.

2 Likes