GRF-Split [DE/EU]: Clairin Ansyen 41mo Casimir SC #CA17BT-1 EX-WHISKEY 54% ABV

Clairin Ansyen 41mo Casimir SC #CA17BT-1 EX-WHISKEY

54% ABV

1. German Rum Festival exclusive, no RumX ID yet

Quantity to split: 12 samples
Minimum to split: reached

5 cl Sample price: 5,43 € *
*1,09 € / cl; base price for calculation 76 € which includes all extra cost of 1,50 € per sample (a 70 cl bottle equals 14 samples) excl. shipping - see conditions

Shipping cost:

• Germany (tracking, lost insurance up to 500 €): 5,49 €
  • Germany (Maxibrief): 2,75 €
  • EU (tracking, lost insurance up to 500 €): 13.99 €
    max. 5 samples per Maxibrief and many more samples per insured package (please ask if packaging material is available for orders above 12 samples)

Payment Conditions:

• Samples will be shipped after receiving payment (PayPal family and friends preferred; SEPA/IBAN optional).

General Conditions:

• With a participation you confirm that you are at least 18 years old (Germany) or of legal age to buy and drink spirits in your country and accept the stated conditions.
  • I do not gain a profit from the sample price since the aforementioned extra cost for sample bottles, packing material, parafilm, labels, eventual shipping cost I paid myself are added to the purchase price of the bottles I share (some bottles I share are purchased from auctions - foreign currencies are converted on the day of purchase). Please note that due to bottle availability and other necessary “sharing raw materials” I increased the additional cost from 1,25 € to 1,50 €.
  • Only posts that are “liked” are confirmed samples.
  • As a private person I can not offer any guarantee/warranty and right of withdrawal especially since all samples are individually bottled for you.
  • Storing samples is free, however payment of the sample price without shipping in advance is mandatory. Please note that storing a sample for a very long time (several months) will change the taste of the rum.
  • I recommend to store samples in a dark, not too humid or dry environment, around room temperature if you don’t want to taste them immediately.

Confirmed Participants:

1. TheDunderHut
  2. SaibotZtar
  3. Flo1977
  4. Mariano56
  5. Jarek
  6. MrRumantic
  7. Alex_Kunath
  8. BavarianRumLover
  9. VERSUS
  10. Thomas_W
  11. JBDombes
  12. Danny_the_nose

Additional Samples and Bottles (stored samples get a discount of 20% on orders from 100 € and above excl. shipping):
https://community.rum-x.com/t/de-eu-chris-sample-list/373

5 Likes

5cl bitte :innocent:

2 Likes

5cl bitte

2 Likes

5cl bitte

1 Like

5 cl bitte

1 Like

5cl bitte

1 Like

Gerne 5cl. Danke

1 Like

5cl bitte

1 Like

5cl bitte. Danke!

1 Like

Wenn das nicht reicht
hab auch noch ne Flasche :wink:

2 Likes

sehr gerne 5cl , dankeschön ! :hugs:

1 Like

5cl bitte. Danke

1 Like

Nachrichten verschicke ich schon mal an alle Teilnehmer bisher, bis zu 2 Samples wären noch da :slight_smile:

Hello Chris. Still some cl available? If yes, I’ll be interested by 5cl

1 Like

Yes, there’s some left. I’ll message you tomorrow (PM).

Gerne 5cl, vielen Dank!

1 Like