GRF-Split No.2 TB [DE/EU] Baie des Trésors, Plein Soleil, 54%

rum-x-ID: RX11817

Purchase price of bottle: 40 € (70 cl)
Quantity to split: 70 cl

Sample prices:

• 5cl: 3,85 €

Shipping (incl. new sample bottles, labels, parafilm):

• Germany: 3€ Maxibrief
  • Germany: 4€ (without tracking), 5€ (insured)
  • EU: 14€ (insured)

Conditions:

• With a participation you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and accept the stated conditions
  • The risk of uninsured / untracked shipping is borne by the recipient
  • No profit intention on my part
  • The sample bottles are carefully packed by me for shipping
  • As a private person I can not offer any guarantee/warranty and right of withdrawal
  • The buyer confirms that he is at least 18 years old (legal drinking age)
  • Samples will be shipped after receipt of payment (PayPal, bank transfer, …)

Participants:

1. personal share 10 cl
  2. SaibotZtar. 5 cl
  3. Flo1977. 5 cl
  4. Chris2302. 5 cl
  5. krischan. 5 cl
  6. Johannes 5 cl
  7. MarcT 5 cl

zur Info:
Der Master Distiller “Stéphane Gouyer” war selber vor Ort und gab interessante Einblicke in sein Wirken als Rum-Distiller. Von dieser Marke dürften noch einige interessante Abfüllungen zu erwarten sein.
Von ihm stammt auch der Tip, diesen Agricole mit einem winzigen Stückchen Limettenschale zu versehen. Man kann nicht ahnen, was das bei diesem Rum bewirkt…Ti Punch in reinster Form…Probiert es aus! :yum:

1 Like

5cl pls

2 Likes

I tried their 3 bottlings at the Rhumfest in Paris and I really liked “plein soleil” and “fruit des pluies”. In addition the discussion was super pleasant and super nice! I can’t wait to discover their older rums in a few years.
They told me that they should release an old brut de fut soon (by old I mean “vieux rhum”) maybe in the coming year… :yum:

3 Likes

5cl bitte

1 Like

Gerne 5cl danke für den Split :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

5cl bitte - danke

1 Like

Gerne 5 cl!

1 Like

Gerne 5cl

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.