Hampden C<>H 1993 + 1983 HD&LP

3 cl vom The Whisky Jury falls noch möglich gerne. :pray:

1 Like

If you want the 1983, I can get it for you for €899 normally (but don’t tell anyone :wink:). The 1993 I’m not sure about because it was bottled for Broekmans. It was originally €499, maybe I can get a discount but I’ll have to inform about it.

4 Likes

Many thanks for your proposal and maybe it would be great to get a second bottle.
The first one has already been bought so lets move this question to our belgium circle :wink:

2 Likes

Was a good one :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Okay I will just create a second bottle and we see how things play out…

4 Likes

Then I would prefer 10cl.

2 Likes

O.k. wenn dann noch was gehen sollte, steig ich doch bei beiden ein, dass es auch weg kommt 2-3cl würden reichen, wenn nicht ist auch nicht schlimm

5cl of the 1993 Hampden please

I realise my share will have to come from an unconfirmed bottle. If this bottle materialises, I would also like 3cl of the 1983 LP & HD.

Bis 5 cl 93
5 cl 83
Thanks

Still 34 / 30cl left, who wants to join in?

1 Like

Gerne jeweils 4cl. Vorab besten Dank.

1 Like

4cl of the 1993 please

1 Like

Hi everyone,

We all want these splits to happen :star_struck:

We can provide a second bottle of the Hampden 93, so that won’t be an issue.

Now we just need to allocate those last 26 cl left in each bottle. Any more candidates? Spread the word to your friends, family, and even your adventurous pets (just kidding… mostly). The more the merrier, and the more rum to go around!

These are definitely rums worth tasting. Let us know if you’re interested or have any questions.

Cheers,

Q.

3 Likes

Happy to join with 3cl of both releases as well - thanks for the great offer!

3 Likes

@Lot-NAS das Sample von @Jakob kann dann bitte bei mir oder einem von der Franconian Tasting Gang dann bitte mit rein.
Evtl. Sind die dann auch demnächst fertig, glaube bei @FischeJ steht noch etliches von mir in der Pipeline

3 Likes