Happy new year!

Wishing you all the best in 2022, cheers! :tropical_drink::cocktail::tumbler_glass::partying_face:

15 Likes

Happy new year as well!

13 Likes

Happy new year everyone :slight_smile: my choice of drink was a Mai Tai with 2010 LROK and 2017 WPE Single Cask :innocent:. Now it’s time for HD finish IPA, extra hot chili con carne and some trash movie like Mortal Kombat. May the rum be with us!

14 Likes

Wünsche euch ALLEN auch ein frohes und vorallem Gesundes neues Jahr :+1::sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

14 Likes

Ich wünsche euch auch allen ein frohes neues Jahr und trinkt weiter stets gut :raised_hands:

Beste Grüße
Kevin

11 Likes

ich wünsche euch ebenfalls ein gutes und gesundes neues Jahr, und auf dass es viele spannende Rum-Releases bereithalten möge :tumbler_glass::tada::smiley:

12 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! :smiley:

7 Likes

Happy New Year dear rum friends! That was a great and especially delicious year with excellent releases! Let’s hope that 2022 continues just as qualitatively. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tumbler_glass:

A special thanks to the many members who have shared so many great bottles over the last year with the community. You are awesome! I’m looking forward to many great bottle shares and exciting discussions in the forum in the new year. :slight_smile:

And one thing I can promise: In 2022 there will be lots of great news and features in your favorite rum app! :smirk::raised_hands:t3:

And by the way, the new RumX bottling is just around the corner… :st_lucia: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Auch von mir ein „Frohes Neues Jahr“ an alle Rum-Nerds und Rum-Liebhaber!
Ich bin gespannt, was für Releases wir dieses Jahr zu erwarten haben!
Ein Prost an alle :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:,
Michael

9 Likes

Frohes Neues :sparkler: an alle :smiley:

7 Likes

Happy new year everyone!
Thanks again for all of this, that’s a great community that will continue during 2022 :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Happy new year to all of you!

I joined this community last year and would like to say THANKS!
I had a lot of fun reading.
But first of all I enjoyed the bottle split culture. Without that I wouldn’t have been able to taste even a fraction of what I tasted last year! This is great, keep it going, special thanks to all bottle split contributors!

9 Likes