I forgot from whom I purchased samples

I’m old, I have a bad memory and I’m not good at keeping lists. :sweat_smile:

I know that I purchased a few samples on here in the last 9 months and have contacted a few members about them already as I’ll be in Germany next week.

If I purchased any samples from one of you and you did not receive a PM from me would you be so kind to message me please. I promise that I’ll keep a spreadsheet from now on. :laughing:

17 Likes

I gave the Samples @DomM he will be the Hub for you. But don’t remeber what samples that are. One or two, sorry :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you. I remembered that you gave my samples to Dom. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This post is so relatable :rofl:

3 Likes

If you want some more sample send me a PM and i have a look at the open bottles and i can fill up a few more and give them to Dom this weekend. I have 3x5cl and 4x2cl empty samples left, than i’m totaly burned out. :rofl:
In September i filled up round about 250 samples

3 Likes

You are in good company here :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s a relief to read that I’m not the only one… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Sure, I’d like to take a look at what you have open but I have slowed down quite a bit as I came to the conclusion that I can’t sample everything. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@MikeH we are still supposed to make the TDL deal too :sweat_smile:

Sorry @MikeH :wink:

yes-yes-yes-842e02b94f

5 Likes

True, I hope that I didn’t drink them all. :sweat_smile:

I’ll message you upon my return from Düsseldorf. We can trade during the Whisky Live weekend . :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It could have been this:

10 Likes

Feels like the Whisky Live will be a trap house where you deal samples at this point lol

2 Likes