Price of the bottle: 100€ (70cl)

Price of the sample:
*5cl : 10€

Shipping cost:

• Italy (tracking): 9 €
  • EU (tracking - UPS): 14 €
    max. 9 samples per package

Payment Conditions:

• Samples will be shipped after receiving payment (PayPal family and friends preferred; SEPA/IBAN optional).

General Conditions:

• By ordering samples confirm that you are at least 18 years old (Italy) or of legal age to buy and drink spirits in your country and accept the stated conditions.
  • I do profit from the sample price; the only extra costs that are added to the sample are for the bottles, packing material, labels.
  • Availability cannot be guaranteed, please always ask first.
  • Samples are already bottled and sealed with auto-locking caps.
  • As a private person I can not offer any guarantee/warranty and right of withdrawal.
  • Storing samples is free, however payment of the sample price without shipping in advance is mandatory. Please note that storing a sample for a very long time (several months to years) may change the taste of the rum (to the better or worse, depending on the rum).
  • I suggest you to store samples in a dark, not too humid or dry environment, around room temperature if you don’t want to taste them immediately.
  • If available, you might order multiple samples of the same rum.

Sample List: Stylo Sample List - Google Tabellen

Participants:

1. personal share 10 cl
  2. Jarek 10cl
  3. MarcT 5cl
  4. DomM 5cl
  5. Flo1977 10cl
  6. splashi007 5cl
  7. Oliver 5cl
  8. Pat 5cl
  9. Monkispinne 5cl
  10. Mentalo 5cl
  11. DrDjango 5cl

Remaining: 0cl

4 Likes

10 cl please

1 Like

5cl please

1 Like

As I doubt to be able to snatch a bottle for myself, please have 5cl for me, good sir.

1 Like

10cl please

2 Likes

5cl please

1 Like

5cl please :slight_smile:

1 Like

5cl pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

5cl please

1 Like

5cl please

5cl please

Split is COMPLETE! Bottle should arrive this week! I’ll start dropping messages as soon as the Velier Very Old navy Rum and HV Port Mourant White will also arrive :wink:
Thanks everyone!!

1 Like

Nooo I missed it! Also interested if someone one drops out…

1 Like