IT/EU: Stylo sample & bottle list

Ciao RumLovers!

Here you will find the list of my bottles!
First some basic ground rules:

Shipping cost:

• Italy (tracking): 9 €
  • EU (tracking - UPS): 14 €
    max. 10 samples per package (more samples might require a small price bump for shipping)

Payment Conditions:

• Samples will be shipped after receiving payment (PayPal family and friends preferred; SEPA/IBAN optional).

General Conditions:

• By ordering samples confirm that you are at least 18 years old (Italy) or of legal age to buy and drink spirits in your country and accept the stated conditions.
  • I do not profit from the sample price; the only extra costs that are added to the sample are for the bottles, packing material, labels.
  • Availability cannot be guaranteed, please always ask first.
  • Samples are already bottled and sealed with auto-locking caps.
  • As a private person I can not offer any guarantee/warranty and right of withdrawal.
  • Storing samples is free, however payment of the sample price without shipping in advance is mandatory. Please note that storing a sample for a very long time (several months to years) may change the taste of the rum (to the better or worse, depending on the rum).
  • I suggest you to store samples in a dark, not too humid or dry environment, around room temperature if you don’t want to taste them immediately.
  • If available, you might order multiple samples of the same rum.

I would like to thank @Chris for all the valuable suggestions, as well as because I’ve deliberately “taken inspiration” from his topic in doing mine :joy:

Here is the list: Stylo Sample List - Google Tabellen

I will keep it up to date as best as I can!

Cheers from Rome

9 Likes

Added “leftovers” from recent bottle splits (Warren Kong Mount Gilboa 2008, Beenleigh 2006 and NRJ Monymusk 2010)

Added the Rom De Luxe Jamaica DOK

3 Likes

Added a couple of samples:

1 Like

Added the Privateer Spirito di Contemplazione…really nice barrel selection by the one and only Ruruki Gargano :smiley:

Added last rum from bottle split

List updated with the following rums:

1 Like

Added one last 2cl Set of the newest Wild Parrots (Saint Catherine Parish & Clarendon)!!

List updated with some full bottles to sell :slight_smile:

Here’s some photos of the bottles:

2 Likes

And these ones:

4 Likes

nice pictures from the packages but I miss some pictures from the bottles

2 Likes

I’m just that lazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But I can send you some, if you’re interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course, for multiple bottles, I can squeeze the prices :slight_smile:

Diamond 1999 and Appleton 1994&1999 gone here on the forum ;D

FS Principia, Patrimonio & Sassafras as well as Hampden Great House set sold elsewhere :slight_smile:

Rhum Rhum, Elliot Erwin couple, FS Plenipotenziario and Clairin set still available :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Added few bottles from the Habitation Velier series

3 Likes

Prices for the Habitation. Velier updated :slight_smile: