New addition to the rum shelf

I was very active in cigar forums in the past and have always liked the “new in the collection” threads there as it’s nice to see what other forum members recently purchased.

I think that it might be fun to start something similar here. This my latest addition:

19 Likes

Latest additions… I’m broke now :see_no_evil::joy:

13 Likes

Really cool topic idea! :heart_eyes::tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

I am more of a fan of open bottle pictures, but each to his own of course :innocent:

13 Likes

Sorry :yum:

13 Likes

I don’t see an open bottle in your picture, just a glass next to a boxed bottle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

very fancy glass, by the way!

3 Likes

Ye, silly me. Hiding the closed bottle in the packaging and filling some apple juice with water in the glass :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

This one was a blind buy for me as there aren’t too many reviews to be found. Another bottle from Swell is on its way to me (the Private Garden) and I’ll open that one first as I’m much more curious about it.

10 Likes

Auch wieder mal was neues…Clement werde ich wohl später mal probieren

15 Likes

Gute Auswahl, berichte auch gerne mal von dem C. Drouin Caroni Angels, fand die Hampden-Cask Abfüllung sehr gut.

5 Likes

Caroni Drouin auf dem BCB probiert - ist absolut mega. Toll eingebunden!

7 Likes

Found this bottle waiting at work for me today. It looks like this rum is sold out now. Looking forward to give it a try next weekend.

14 Likes

A recent release for Excellent Rhum in Paris. An edition of 102 bottles at a decent price so I pulled the trigger and added a bottle to the rum shelf.

11 Likes

New in… they won’t last for long since both were already split :grin:

17 Likes

My latest addition:

12 Likes

This bottle just landed in Germany for me. I ordered the bottle yesterday morning and have to say that it arrived extremely fast. Can’t wait to pick it up in January.

12 Likes

I am pretty sure a lot of us received this today​:sweat_smile::+1::tumbler_glass:

10 Likes

Ich hab dann auch Mal ausgepackt :blush:

Der Text auf dem Etikett wirkt aber etwas merkwürdig :smile:
Vielleicht ist da quer über den Atlantik was verloren gegangen.

PS: Etikett fast so schlecht geklebt wie ich nach x Samples. Ok, fast😅

8 Likes

Ja das mit dem Text vorne ist mir auch aufgefallen :grin:

1 Like

Ich konnte dann doch nicht anders…

16 Likes