New addition to the rum shelf

If it is still combinable with you‘re running splits i‘d be in :heart:

2 Likes

Danke dir für die Info. Ich habe ihnen mal geschrieben ob ein Versand nach Deutschland möglich ist… allerdings hab ich noch im Kopf das sie nicht nach Deutschland verschicken …mal abwarten

4 Likes

What is this? :flushed: :thinking: @Rodolphe, can you write more about it?

The beautiful package already cries for a split … :wink:

1 Like

Hinfliegen? :blush:

2 Likes

Das wäre natürlich ein Traum…

2 Likes

The split is already done and closed :cry::wink:

3 Likes

Hey Gunnar, I’ll replace a friend’s 3cl by you, I’ll do the 3cl for my friend on my bottle later.
So you can join the split.

7 Likes

So did i get that right, that you wrote an email to distilleriesavanna.com - the website on the cardbox ?
And how do i figure out, which other savannas they are shipping ?
Here in Germany its quite hard to get those - besides that standard stuff - and i became a huge fan of their aromatic profiles …

3 Likes

Wow, I really appreciate it, dear @Rodolphe, thanx a lot! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Here in France it is the same problem. When you want a product out of the usual range, they are difficult to get in general. The cool thing is that the Vast has been produced at 2400 bottles so it’s not as hard to find as usual (=wild island :sweat_smile:)
They do have a catalog that is directly downloadable but it only contains the regular products.
I didn’t think it was possible and interesting to order directly from them in Reunion Island, the person from Savanna at the Rumfest told me about it.
However, one of the forum members asked today and they unfortunately answered that they do not send to Germany…

8 Likes

Nach dem Sampler musste ich einfach eine Flasche haben
Was für ein geiler Stoff

18 Likes

Sollte davon noch jmd eine Buddel über haben, bitte PN an mich.

2 Likes

Gib es in Deutschland evtl noch ne Möglichkeit, an ne Flasche von dem Zeug zu kommen - ich hab den leider nirgendwo gefunden🤔

1 Like

Leider hab ich sie in Deutschland auch verpasst… ich denke aber da kommen hier und da noch Flaschen… jetzt heißt es Augen offen halten :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Premium bezahlt, aber nach dem Sample von Fabian/Spiritbomb musste der her.

22 Likes

Aus Frankreich? :wink:

1 Like

Oui oui

1 Like

Ich glaube ich habe um die gleiche Flasche gekreist :wink::+1:

1 Like

Super Paket kam heute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

30 Likes

My Respect :+1:t2:

4 Likes