New mode for displaying detail for a rum

I would like to comment on the rum details view.
This view (just below the button for your own tasting impressions is now designed as text.
To me this is quite hard to catch wich one sight. I liked the former view much more. It was clearer to me and easier to get the details with a quick look.

Edit: I see the overview is now located below the text. So never mind.
But I would still prefer it the other way around.

8 Likes

Thanks for your feedback!

The redesign of the rum details page was wished by many users to bring more ease and clarity to the user interface. Therefore, I tried to prioritize the importance of the rum key data information and display it more prominently or less prominently accordingly. To view detailed information you can click on the tile that opens.

What “main” information are you missing in the collapsed preview view?

I also noticed that the title of some rums is too long and is cut off. I’ll make it a 2-liner in the next update.

5 Likes

I miss the small Google icon which was helpful when I was searching for a certain rum.

3 Likes

That functionality was only used by a few users. Therefore it has moved to the …-menu in the upper right corner. There you will still find this feature. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Perfect, found it. :wink:

3 Likes

How is your impression of the new presentation in daily use? Is there anything specifically that is missing or distracting?

I appreciate any feedback. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like the new view.

If you go to the best rums section you can’t see the details (note and how often the rum was tasted) anymore:

3 Likes

Please download the latest version from the App Store and the Community Reviews should be visible again :relaxed::raised_hands:t3:.

3 Likes

I did this morning: 14.1.4 (1261)

2 Likes

Thanks for the note. I found the bug and fixed it in the upcoming update (v14.1.6).

4 Likes