[PRE] Velier Monymusk EMB 1995 24yo

This is a PRE split: if there’s interest from the community, I’ll try to source the bottle at the lowest price possible.

Purchase price of bottle: 550 € (70 cl)
Quantity to split: 60 cl

Sample prices:

• 5cl: 43 €
  • 10cl: 80 €

Shipping cost:

• Italy (tracking): 9 €
  • EU (tracking - UPS): 14 €
    max. 9 samples per package

Payment Conditions:

• Samples will be shipped after receiving payment (PayPal family and friends preferred; SEPA/IBAN optional).

General Conditions:

• By ordering samples confirm that you are at least 18 years old (Italy) or of legal age to buy and drink spirits in your country and accept the stated conditions.
  • I do profit from the sample price; the only extra costs that are added to the sample are for the bottles, packing material, labels.
  • Availability cannot be guaranteed, please always ask first.
  • Samples are already bottled and sealed with auto-locking caps.
  • As a private person I can not offer any guarantee/warranty and right of withdrawal.
  • Storing samples is free, however payment of the sample price without shipping in advance is mandatory. Please note that storing a sample for a very long time (several months to years) may change the taste of the rum (to the better or worse, depending on the rum).
  • I suggest you to store samples in a dark, not too humid or dry environment, around room temperature if you don’t want to taste them immediately.
  • If available, you might order multiple samples of the same rum.

Sample List: Stylo Sample List - Google Tabellen

Participants:

1. personal share 10 cl
  2. Mariano 56 5cl
  3. Oliver 5cl

Remaining: 50cl

2 Likes

5 cl please :grinning:

1 Like

Outstanding Monymusk! 5cl please. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Really hope to close the split in time to grab a bottle :heart::heart: