Reminder: Early Bird for the 1st German Armagnac Festival

Dear RumX Community members,

We hope you’re enjoying the May Day holiday! We’d like to remind you that tomorrow, May 2nd, is the last day to secure your Early Bird tickets for the 1st German Armagnac Festival happening in Stuttgart on June 24th, 2023.

Although the main focus is on Armagnac, the event will also feature exciting rum offerings from renowned experts. Angus MacRaild from “Rum Sponge” will be present with his rum releases, while Mika from Swell de Spirits will showcase his outstanding rums. Additionally, you can look forward to the Wu Dram Clan releases, including the new Long Pond LPS 2001 (RX15770)!

Don’t miss this opportunity to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of spirits, expand your tasting horizons, and join an exciting community of connoisseurs and explorers!

Get your Early Bird tickets for just €15 and be a part of this unique tasting experience. Remember, the offer ends tomorrow.

Book now: www.armagnac.de/festival

We’d be delighted to meet some RumX Community members in Stuttgart and possibly even organize a small community gathering where we can show you around Stuttgart.

Looking forward to celebrating the joy of Armagnac and rum with you this summer! :tumbler_glass::sparkles:

8 Likes

Who‘s gonna be there? I am already very much looking forward to attending the event and maybe meeting some RumX-community members there! :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

7 Likes

My girlfriend and me will travel to Stuttgart for the event. Hoping to find some nice drams and conversations.
See you there!

6 Likes

Also will try to make it if possible …

6 Likes

I will be there too, of course (duhh! :smiley:) Will be awsome!

5 Likes

Got my ticket, still need to convince the wife to come down with me :smiley:

4 Likes

I‘ll be there.

4 Likes

I can’t miss this. I’ll be there.

4 Likes

Also ich werde auch nach Stuttgart kommen und bin wirklich gespannt ob ich das ohne Französisch-Kenntnisse überlebe :sweat_smile:
Da ich in Stuttgart bis dato nur das Stadion kenne (und das ist auch schon ein paar Jahre her) werde ich wohl schon Freitag da sein, nicht das ich den Weg nicht finde.:smile:

4 Likes

Just two more sleeps until the 1st German Armagnac Festival kicks off! Plus, great news for rum lovers, a limited number of our special RumX/GotA St. Lucia bottles (RX11670) will be available for purchase at the festival at the release price! With free public transportation in Stuttgart this Saturday, exclusive tasting sessions, and tickets available on-site, we’re all set for an unforgettable day.

We can’t wait to share the unique world of Armagnac (and some rum!) with you! :tada::tumbler_glass::bus::tropical_drink:

Who will all be there on Saturday? :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

6 Likes

I travel to Stuttgart tomorrow Morning Just to be sure to be there in time :smile:

Really curious for this Festival. I am excited :blush:

4 Likes

Train ticket is booked, will arrive around 11 :slight_smile: Really looking forward to meet some of you and try many great Armagnacs & Rums

5 Likes

Btw will most exhibitors support paying by card? Hated it during Whisky Fair Limburg to constantly manage cash & coins and needing to go to the ATM in between :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Girlfriend+me will arrive at around 12 at Stuttgart Hbf. We are hyped!

4 Likes

I wish i could be there…enjoy​:tumbler_glass: and hopefully next year the date matches my schedule :pray:

4 Likes

So … finally also decided and will attend. Taking the train and will be there at around noon :grapes:

4 Likes

me too, as representatives of the nuremberg community :wink:

4 Likes

We‘ll bring Bratwürstel

6 Likes

@venomino @Oliver ich bring euch die Samples vom Chairman’s split dann mit

3 Likes

Serge ich nehm dich beim Wort :sweat_smile:

Schön das ihr auch kommt :+1:

4 Likes