Count me in!

Count me in

Count me in !

Count me in
Vermutlich zu spät

Count me in

Count me in!

Wow, that escalated quickly again! :exploding_head::tumbler_glass:

The fastest community members are listed above and will be notified by me via PM tomorrow. If a payment is not received by 13.11., the members on the waiting list will move up.

We look forward to a fantastic and enjoyable Christmas season with you! :christmas_tree::heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Count me in !

If possible add me to the waitlist :slight_smile:
I was not able to connect yesterday

All private messages with payment requests have now been sent. :smiling_face::raised_hands:t3:

12 Likes

All payments were received on time. @Adrian has worked tirelessly and has already packaged all the samples. They will be dispatched to you in the next few days. :rocket:

We are looking forward to a fantastic blind tasting pre-Christmas season with you! :christmas_tree::heart_eyes::tumbler_glass:

28 Likes

My calendar arrived. I‘m really excited to start guessing with you.
Much thanks to the orga. Team and specially to Adrian for sampling everything. Must be a lot of work.

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

16 Likes

Danke nochmal an das ganze Organisationsteam, vorallem Adrian fürs sampeln!!! Respekt dafür.

Alles ist heil angekommen und gleich in einen Karton sortiert, dass man sofort reingreifen kann ohne lang suchen zu müssen.

Einen mega Dank nochmal an @Oliver dass du mir deinen Kalender überlassen hast. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Ein super feiner Zug, verleihe dir damit auch den Titel “RumX-Ehrenmann” :wink:

17 Likes

Meiner ist auch angekommen. Die Vorfreude steigt auf jeden Fall direkt :).

4 Likes

Zu schön, um wahr zu sein … :pensive:

5 Likes

Der Kalender und Du, es soll halt einfach nicht sein :wink:

1 Like

Das wird dann eben ein Montagskalender! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Touchdown, ausgepackt wird aber morgen.

Vielen Dank an die Beteiligten für diese Aktion, ich bin schon sehr auf das erste „Türchen“ gespannt! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Irgendwie sind um deine Pakete zuviel Klebeband rum, zuviel Schnipsel drin oder sie kommen einfach nicht an…
Das Karma meint es nicht gut mit dir :rofl:

Edit: Besser als so

2 Likes

…oder (etwas stilvoller :wink:) in der Zigarrenkiste

10 Likes