What are you drinking / random rum talk

Had a great simple Hampden Evening with a Sample Kill and my good old <>H and LFCH… :innocent::wink:

Greetings to all…

23 Likes

Getting ready for a tasting with good friends and Mads Heitmann from Romhatten :heart::tumbler_glass:

23 Likes

Day 1: Comparing a few Caronis from 1998 :grin:
Thanks to everybody who contributed a sample to this :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

I was trying to find this one in the database but doesn’t seem to be there?

Should anyone wonder it smells like a puddle of baker’s yeast drenched in ethanol, and pretty much tastes the same. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@KennyOMG you can add it to the database if you want and yes, it’s not their proudest year :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

HSE Black Sheriff, the only unsweetened rum available at the cigar lounge. Not much better than a sweetened rum would have been.

14 Likes

I miss the Partagas Maduros (1 and 2) :smiling_face_with_tear:

Btw, Tabak Benden (cigarworld) is a great place to be! You should visit their in-house fair in summer!

3 Likes

We’re smoking from my brothers stash. I like Cigarworld and visit every time I’m in Germany. And my brother happens to work there…

4 Likes

I spent a great afternoon with @TheDunderHut. @NH43 also popped in.
It was great to meet the both of you :slightly_smiling_face:

And also a huge thank you for the amazing tasting as I was able to cross off quite a rums from my bucket list.

23 Likes

@MikeH it was great meeting you in person. Artur was a great host :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Dry January, I see :hear_no_evil:

12 Likes

Still totally dry in January. It also makes fun watching people enjoy high class rums

11 Likes

Great that you stopped by. Pleasure was mine,!

8 Likes

Gutes Wochenende :heart_eyes:

22 Likes

Dir auch.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Next time i should take a breakfast before sampling 2 full bottles at 8 in the morning :joy::partying_face::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

16 Likes

Typical time for drinking rum :smile:

6 Likes

I found a cool 3D printer website with free projects and someone posted a tiki mug file. Printables No idea if this would look good ar be useful but just letting you know :grin:
PS whether it is food save or not depends on the type of the 3D printer you use.

5 Likes

Opened the TECA today. I wish a great Weekend :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

26 Likes