What upcoming releases are you most looking forward to?

Maybe @Rodolphe could help since it’s an exclusive for France?

1 Like

Yes I would be happy to help but I have to register to their website and it’s not possible yet.
I can try to contact them.

2 Likes

Talking about rhum des vins? They only sell to other business and not to customers. The shop, who shared their post was Cavavin Belval from Luxembourg, but I guess all their share is gone by now.

3 Likes

I will try to visit the store next week and can get you a bottle if they have stock. I wouldn’t hold my breath though as they often advertise on their website that certain bottles are in stock at the store and they actually are not.

3 Likes

If anyone needs this Cavavin has 2 bottles left.

@KevinDK :arrow_up:

1 Like

@KennyOMG I can’t locate it on their website, could you post a link?

Just send them a message, they will reply in 10-15 mins even now.

1 Like

They dont have an online shop, just contact them on Facebook.

3 Likes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02LA9PNxUW6272rdeXRPjadd6AdbfrGGpR5HDnP7wPqmFufa2Z5xdzfHCrYhSzFAvjl&id=1741987849349943

3 Likes

Sieht für mich nach nem fünfjährigen Koloa aus

11 Likes

Bei dem französischen Shop Christian de Montaguere gibt es 2 (zumindest für mich) neue Plantation Single Casks. Einer ist ein Guyana von 2007 mit angeblich 13 Jahren Reifung in Guyana für 110€. Leider wieder mit Whiskyfinish. Wobei es ein Ire ist und nicht wie sonst einmal schön Aschenbecher schlurfen von Islay.

Der andere ein WIRD und für mich uninteressant:

5 Likes

Die Inseln rechts oben im Etikett sagen, das wird Hawaii.

4 Likes

A new Jamaican rum by Swell de Spirits was just teased on facebook. There should be more information next week. I’m looking forward to this one since I liked all the Swells that I have tasted so far. But I regret to have purchased a bottle of their Australian rum given the recent reviews, crossing my fingers that I’ll be able to trade it away at some point in the future since I haven’t opened the bottle yet.

7 Likes

I did not follow. Is there only one review or several?
Sometimes we can be surprised, for example I know that often the reviews of serge valentin is rarely my taste…

4 Likes

There are several reviews, all of them between 59 and 69. I’ll wait a little longer to see if better reviews will show up.

I think that reviews sometimes can’t be trusted as we all have different taste, but if there are multiple reviews with a low or medium rating the rum probably is just that.

3 Likes

Weiß jemand mehr darüber?

Rahmendaten klingen ganz gut :thinking:

11 Likes

RDL hat einen Teaser, der für den 19.11. ein neues Wild Series Set ankündigt. Genauers soll später folgen.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Da kommt bald was neues von Tamosi :upside_down_face:

9 Likes