What upcoming releases are you most looking forward to?

Officially revealed by The Duchess now. The La Réunion is indeed a Savanna bottling. No idea, if it is an Agricole or Traditional though.

7 Likes

Didn’t he answer that it is a Produkt of sugar Cane Juice i just read and forgot.:smile: But as i Recall it, the answer was Agricole

4 Likes

:grin:

6 Likes

8 Likes

I would have prefered a traditional molasses-based, but oh well, Agricole with 16 years tropical maturing ain’t that bad either on paper at least. Iirc I ve seen a price tag of appr. 140 for the Savanna and 240 for the Uitvlugt.

8 Likes

Just this teaser right now. But birds, birds :joy:

9 Likes
10 Likes

Caroni von 1998 - Rum Sponge

Another rather luscious cask of Caroni that pairs the glorious flavours of tarred black olives and rueful cubism.

This single barrel of Caroni was distilled in 1998, underwent around 5 years growing up in the tropics, went on holiday to the UK, and never came back.

We opted to bottle this one at natural cask strength because it was lovely, just as it is. We hope you enjoy it in a suitably wistful and pensive fashion.

Love

Rum Sponge. Xxx

Enmore 1992 Rum Sponge Edition

For Rum Sponge Edition No.15 we’ve selected a dark, syrupy and juicy 1992 Enmore from Guyana. A single barrel bottled at natural cask strength of 58.4%.

Long aged, dark, unctuous, sticky, complex and perfectly drying and medicinal. This is murky rum for inquisitive nerds, geeks, fanatics and enthusiasts.

To be sipped and discussed in quiet, reverential fervour with beads of trepidatious sweat coagulating on your quivering brow!

11 Likes

Bereits verfügbar auf dem Bottle Market in Bremen. 389€ HD 1990.

Hab ihn auch mal angelegt bei RumX

Bildrechte liegen bei Marco aus einer WhatsApp Gruppe

24 Likes

:heart_eyes::tumbler_glass: Sehr geil!

Schon probiert?

2 Likes

Der ist absolute Weltklasse! Eine Hampden-Essenz :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nein ich nicht, Bild war aus einer WhatsApp Gruppe

1 Like

Wer wettet mit, ob der im Minuten- oder Sekundenbereich online verfügbar sein wird? :yum: :grin:

4 Likes

550€ für 0,7l ist aber auch ne Ansage… :pleading_face:

8 Likes

My seller tried the RumSponge Enmore 92. He was totally charmed! He told me it was one of the best things he’s ever had the opportunity to drink.

7 Likes

Also ich würde wetten, dass er Sekunden, Minuten und wohl länger verfügbar sein wird bei dem Preis.
Ich bin da raus

9 Likes

Ich hab mal einen PRE-Split angelegt:

7 Likes

Was ist denn mit Ed. 31, weiß man da auch schon was es ist? :smiley:

2 Likes

Wahrscheinlich Don Papa aus nem Bierfass. Weltpremiere :wink:

4 Likes

Navy Blend Rum
Trinidad - Jamaica - Guyana
64,35 %
73 Flaschen