1. RumX Community Tasting - C<>H 1990 The Tasting Poll Thread

Dear Community, RumX is delighted to introduce the new regular community tasting event. And we start with a true legend. We where able to source 2 bottles from a reliable source of the TRC Hampden 1990 with a staggering 30 years and 55,6% ABV. So Oli and me really want to share the joy of Hampden!

But besides the split we want all of us to have a chance to come together and share our passion for rum together. So accompanying this split there will be an online tasting event to share your views and have some nice input from all of you!

In this thread we will organise the Tastings! There is of course the possibility for several events in different languages. As long as we enjoy together!

If you want to participate, here is the link to the Tasting:

1. RumX Community Tasting - Bottle Split

15 Likes

Wann und wie geht es denn weiter?
Die Hände jucken schon das Sample aufzureißen. Vor allem, wenn jetzt endlich mal die Sonne rauskommt.

3 Likes

Idealerweise habe ich nach dem Wochenende alle Zahlungen erhalten. Gerade die Auslandspakete sind natürlich noch im Transit. Sobald alle haben fangen wir an zu doodeln!

6 Likes

I’ve just received my sample :grinning: . Am I the last one we’ve been waiting for?

2 Likes

Hi Everybody!

First Poll to start, in which language are you comfortable to hold the tasting:

• English
  • German
  • French
  • other (please comment)

0 voters

We will try to organize the Tastings in all languages in which enough people will vote for so go ahead! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I did Not Order a Sample but i still have my Sample from the glorious 30days of Rum so If i have the time and can join one Meeting i Like to do.

2 Likes

Is it correct that we have 2 French options and English is missing? :thinking:

4 Likes

Not what i typed… @Oliver ?

2 Likes

I See German, English, French

4 Likes

Now I see too… strange

2 Likes

Multiple answers not possible?

5 Likes

No, I really want your most wanted language. Attending is of course another question, but it is just to see what languages we should offer for people so the maximum amount of people can join the tasting :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It seems that there is no further wish besides German and English. We will find a date in separate threads thank you all!

12 Likes