Advent calendar 2021: THANK YOU

Hi all,

I wanted to take the time to thank the advent calendar team for the effort and composition of the calendar. The quality of the rums in the calendar was of an astounding level and the price was more than justified. Thanks to everyone for the bottles that were donated, it gave us all the chance to experience some amazing drops. :raised_hands:t3:

Thank you for the quiz in the RumX forum every day. I had a lot of fun and looked forward to it every evening. In that regard: @Adrian, you did one hell of a job! :clap:t3:

And last but not least: thanks to all the participants, I enjoyed reading and discussing with you guys every day I could be a part of it. :facepunch:t3:

I still have a couple of samples left that I couldn’t enjoy on the planned days due to my job. Since I have some vacation now, I will surely enjoy them the following days. :heart_eyes:

If there should ever be a sequel, sign me up in advance :wink:

Enjoy the last days of 2021 and all the best wishes for 2022. :tada:

18 Likes

That was a wonderful experience that should be definitely replicated in the next years :slight_smile:

For me, it was the occasion to get to know more all the participants; hopefully, we will have the chance to meet face to face during the upcoming rum festival :slight_smile:

Now…time to think to the next initiative :grinning:

7 Likes

Tom already said Most of May own thoughts.
So Just Thank you again to every participant in either this or that way.:clap:
Enjoyed it and still enjoy it very much.
And it confirmed my Impression that Rum ist really the best Spirit. Cheers :tumbler_glass:

10 Likes

Ich kann mich nur anschließen. Vielen, vielen Dank, dass ich teilnehmen durfte. Hat sehr viel Spaß gemacht. Es war eine tolle und vielfältige Auswahl an Rum.

9 Likes

Ich kann mich auch nur anschließen.
Vielen Dank :blush:

8 Likes

Returning the compliments! I enjoyed reading your guesses and the accompanying discussions very much :blush: It is also a big motivation to continue with such special events! There will be more in the pipeline for 2022! :star_struck: And last, but not least, I want to join in thanking @Adrian who contributed in an outstanding manner to make the calendar happen!

8 Likes

Well, i only can repeat: Thanks to the team :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

6 Likes

Ebenso vielen Dank von mir an das Organisationsteam und alle die zu der hervorgegangen Auswahl beigetragen haben. Für mich war es rumtechnisch der Höhepunkt des Jahres und mit gaaaaanz großen Abstand der beste Rum-Kalender überhaupt.
Ich weiß jetzt schon welche Flasche ich nächstes Jahr selbst gerne beisteuern würde :wink:.
Adrian, kannst Du bitte noch die komplette Liste einstellen? Damit ich mich auf einen Blick nochmals ergötzen kann :yum:
Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr und bleibt gesund.

7 Likes

Da kann man sich nur anschließen… Vielen lieben Dank.
Ich konnte zwar leider nicht mitmachen da durch Corona seit gut 3 Wochen weder Geschmack noch Geruchssinn habe …dennoch habe ich die Diskussion mit einem weinenden und einem lachenden Auge verfolgt.
Einfach klasse was hier wieder auf die Beine gestellt wurde.
Ich wünschen allen noch schöne Feiertage und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr.

9 Likes

Thanks also from myself. I wanted to have this calendar just to avoid tons of cheap sugared rums, usually found in the “normal” calendars, but you went beyond my expectations. There were so many great things.

And thanks to Corona, I am able to have some samples left from the first half, to enjoy! (so my journey still is not at the end).

Thank you!

6 Likes

Ich muss mich auch nochmal bei @Oliver bedanken der diese tolle Community ins Leben gerufen hat und @Adrian für die größte Arbeit beim Kalender, nämlich dem Abfüllen der Samples. Großen Respekt dafür!

Genießt die letzten Tage des Jahres, vielleicht ja auch bei einem schönen Spaziergang im Schnee und kommt gut nach 2022! :tada:

7 Likes

Oh man, that sucks. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that your smell and taste will be fully functioning again soon :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Gute Besserung! Der Geschmacksverlust ist mir zum Glück erspart geblieben, ich habe nur den Anfang verpasst. Ich denk das wird wieder, dann hast Du halt einen orthodoxen Weihnachtskalender…

4 Likes
5 Likes

Me too… Geruchsinn war auch komplett weg, mittlerweile vlt. zu 20% wieder da. Gute Besserung!

5 Likes

You too, hope the remaining 80% follows through

3 Likes

I’ve done it, I finished the calendar, sample 1 to 11 from January 1 to 11, as I missed the start due to me being sick. Wow!
My favorite was, I think the first Appleton Hearts, and the Karukera, and I thank for the Caroni on 11th as a finish, which had those characteristics of a Caroni everybody always speaks of, and which I could not find within the other Caroni samples I have had yet.

Now I will pause for a while (drinking in moderation :wink:), and give everyone who participated and especially those who organized a big thumbs up.

5 Likes

Sorry für dir Verspätung…
Ich fand der Kalender mega, die Auswahl Klasse, preislich super, das Austauschen mit der Community top​:+1:t2::muscle:t2:
Hoffe es wird dieses Jahr weitergeführt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Grosses Dankeschön an das Organisationsteam! Chapeau🥃

4 Likes