Armagnac and Cognac in RumX

gibt‘s in Stuttgart auf dem 1 GAF für 150 EUR (statt 170 EUR regulär). Wäre bestimmt auch etwas für einen Split hier :wink:

12 Likes

Wenn den jemand auf dem Festival mitnehmen möchte, ich wäre bei nem Split mit 5-10 cl dabei!

2 Likes

5cl bitte :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Könnte Ich vor Ort probieren und dann entscheiden, wie es um einen Split steht :innocent:

9 Likes

Ich schließe mich da Leo an. Wir probieren das Mal :yum:

7 Likes

Wäre auch mit 5cl dabei

1 Like

I’m in as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Irgendwann werde ich wohl auch bei Armagnac schwach, wenn das so weiter geht

2 Likes

Wo kommt denn die Info her mit dem Preis?

…über den Wu Dram Clan Newsletter

2 Likes

Kann ich bestätigen.

1 Like

Allright, allright

Please confirm your reservation :partying_face: :innocent:

7 Likes

Kann ich dir nur empfehlen :grin:

2 Likes

Ich bin schwach geworden und habe gerade den neuen GotA Seailles im Glas. Sehr lecker und ein guter Preis!

7 Likes

Fand den auch herausragend.

3 Likes

To be clear: I know nothing about Armagnac. I bought this bottle today as a present for my father. His retirement is coming soon and he started working in 1979. So I searched for something from that year and this was recommended to me.

Can anybody here give some insights please? Maybe @Junsas?

Thanks in advance!

9 Likes

I haven’t tried this Armagnac yet, but I’ve read a lot about this domaine and it sounds good. I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong with it. Unfortunately, I can’t give you exact taste profiles.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtjxHUsI1WB/?igshid=MTBlZjE4YzMxOA==

Just yesterday that Domaine got introduced for the Armagnac Festival. And that sounds very good in my opinion.

Let’s introduce you to one of the oldest and most prestigious houses in the Armagnac region: Domaine de Baraillon! This beloved producer, a favorite of the world’s most famous whisky blogger Serge Valentin (@whiskyfun), is known for their high scoring vintages, such as 1985 (93 points) and the exceptional 1918 (94 points):wine_glass:.

The Claverie family moved to Lannemaignan in 1748 and became official wine and Armagnac makers shortly after acquiring vineyards. The Domaine has been traditionally passed from father to son, expanding from 19 hectares of vineyards under Maxime Claverie to 370 hectares under his son Paul, with around 40 hectares dedicated to Armagnac production.

Laurence Claverie, Paul’s daughter, took over the Domaine in 2001 and has since been continuing the traditions. Every year, around 55 hectoliters of Armagnac are produced, which equates to 14 barrels of 400 liters each, all distilled from the grape varieties Folle Blanche, Ugni Blanc, and Bacco 22A and aged in barrels made from local French oak.

Baraillon’s Bas Armagnacs are all natural and full strength, with no water, coloring, or sugar added. You can find a wide variety of vintages at our festival, from 1918 to 2004, including special vintages produced 100% from the Folle Blanche grape variety.

7 Likes

Thank you @DarkHellHunter and @Leo :heart:

3 Likes

Im Rum Depot gibt’s den Cutxan 2006 von grape of the Art.

11 Likes