[AT/EU] Appleton Reserve 12 Year (1970s ceramic jug)

Here’s the split for RX5283.
1d42f28d2fd6785ed6b61e0aa452325123be0038_2_375x500

Teaser by whiskyfun. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Whiskyfun February 2017 - part 2 - Tasting Bunnahabhain, Auchentoshan, Appleton…

Purchase price of bottle: 394 €
According the label it is a 75cl bottle. Due to the age, I conservatively assume 65cl in the bottle (when shaking it sounds pretty full). The price of the sample bottle will be calculated finally, once everything is filled in the sample bottle. That means you agree with a moderate price decrease or increase.
Quantity to split: 53cl
Sample prices incl. sample bottle, label and parafilm
3cl: 19,5€
5cl: 29,5€
10cl: 57,5€

Split will be done once 50cl are shared.

I will skip the Christmas hassle and prepare the samples in CW2/2024. I hope you understand.

Shipping (incl. box and wrapping):
• Austria: 5,5€
• Germany: 12€ (insured)
• EU: Please ask (Belgium, France e.g. 15€ insured)

Für Deutschland: Wenn sich jemand bereit erklärt, kann ich eine Sammelsendung nach D machen und dann wird mit Maxibrief (ist von mir vorfrankiert und adressiert, also nur mehr in den Briefkasten rein) weitergesendet. Das wären dann 2,75€ und anteilig der Versand nach D (größeres Paket um 20€), also in er Gegend von 5€.

Conditions:
• With a participation you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and accept the stated conditions
• The risk of uninsured / untracked shipping is borne by the recipient
• No profit intention on my part
• The sample bottles are carefully packed by me for shipping
• As a private person I cannot offer any guarantee/warranty and right of withdrawal
• The buyer confirms that he is at least 18 years old (legal drinking age)
• Samples will be shipped after receipt of payment (PayPal, bank transfer, …)

Participants:

1. personal share 12 cl
  2. Martin
  3. @mto85
  4. @Olivia
  5. @Jarek

44cl remaining :face_with_monocle:

Here are links to my other splits (Rhum Neisson Vieux Bio Batch #2) and Depaz XO Grande Reserve (the old bottle in the wooden box).
[AT/EU] Rhum Neisson Vieux Bio Batch #2 - Bottle splits and samples - RumX Community: Share, Discover & Experience Rum Together (rum-x.com)
[AT/EU] Depaz XO Grande Reserve (the old one in the wooden box) - Bottle splits and samples / Bottle splits - RumX Community: Share, Discover & Experience Rum Together (rum-x.com)

3 Likes

Bestätigt Danke dir :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ach komme dann bitte hier auch 3cl

1 Like

3cl bitte :slight_smile:

1 Like

3cl bitte

1 Like

3cl bestätigt. Danke !

1 Like

gerne 3cl :+1:

1 Like

Hallo,
danke mal für euer Interesse!! :smiley: :smiley:
Der Split lahmt leider etwas, ich werde versuchen, nach Weihnachten noch etwas zu pushen, vielleicht kommt er dann doch zustande.

4 Likes

Ist noch was zu verteilen?

1 Like

I’m interested too.

1 Like

Wäre hier auch gerne dabei wenn möglich

1 Like

das Sample war mega! Hatte das letzte Woche verkostet. Er hat wirklich nur wenig gemein mit dem ‚aktuellen‘ 12-jährigen. Es geht eher Richtung der Hearts Serie…

4 Likes

I just can confirm @mto75 opinion.

I think I have 3 samples left, I will check next week as I‘m on vacation.
Best regards from the Acores

6 Likes

Enjoy your holidays !

1 Like