Blog: RumX Monthly Report: November 2022

What were the hottest new rum releases in the past month? Which rums received the highest scores from our community? And where did most of the tasting take place? We are back with our Monthly Recap and will give you the key stats on what happened in the RumX world in November 2022!

Read the full article on our blog:

13 Likes

Are you enjoying the new format? What analyses and reports would you like to see in the future? We look forward to your feedback! :star_struck::tumbler_glass:

7 Likes

Great starts! Gotta try this Long Pond soon.

3 Likes

Love it :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the work Oliver, it’s better and better !

2 Likes

I enjoy reading this a lot! And am already looking forward to seeing the annual review :tumbler_glass::partying_face::1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal:

5 Likes

What are your guesses for the annual report?

3 Likes

I know that @Oliver will do the official annual review based on the app stats, but I also enjoyed very much our little informal ‚survey‘ among forum members.

https://community.rum-x.com/t/best-rum-releases-2021-rum-of-the-year/

Maybe, we could do the same by this year‘s end.

From the 2022 releases so far, I enjoyed very much the St James 2001 Les Ephemeres No1, the 2000 TDL Swell de Spirits Private Garden, the Plantation 2002 HD HJF, the RumClub Enmore REV 1994 Ed. 22, the RumCask 2009 DOK. I am also looking forward to trying the RumClub Ed. 31 HQNB.

7 Likes