Blog: RumX Monthly Report: September 2022

We are happy to introduce a new monthly format to you today: “The RumX Monthly Recap”.

Every month we will analyze the activities of the community and present them as charts and summaries. This way you will find out which rums are hot right now and what everyone in the RumX community is talking about. We want to improve this format over time, so let us know what you think about the structure and what additional analyses you would like to see. Let’s start by reviewing September 2022!

Read the full article on our blog:

10 Likes

Are you enjoying the new format? What analyses and reports would you like to see in the future? We look forward to your feedback!

I like it! Great to see which rums get the most attention.

But where does the Data on the most purchased come from? I would guess that they are based on quite a small amount of purchases. And it has a very french focus, are they based on bottles being manually added to the app, and might french people use that feature more often?

1 Like

Hey Henry,

thanks for your feedback! :relaxed::raised_hands:t3:

The report for “Most purchased” is based on the aggregated number of bottles added to the collections. Basically, when you add a rum to your collection via “+” > “Add Bottle”. In this way, not only the bottles bought via RumX but all the bottles added by the users (regardless of partner stores) are taken into account.

2 Likes

I don’t see any offers in the app for quite some time now. I wrote about that in the feedback thread:

1 Like

Sorry, that got lost in the shuffle. Just replied, thanks for your feedback :relaxed::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Just seeing this now. Great new feature. I think this is a great idea and also an additional motivation to actually add all purchased rums to ones collection

2 Likes

That’s a very nice idea. I do like the new report.

1 Like