DE/EU: Velier Caroni 1974

Split of the legendary Velier Caroni 1974 Full Proof! - liquid history in a bottle! RX1882

Purchase price of bottle: 6000€ (70 cl)
Quantity to split: 60 cl
Minimum to split 50 cl

Sample prices:

• 2cl: 170€
  • 5cl: 425€
  • 10cl: 850€

Shipping (incl. new sample bottles, labels, parafilm):

• Germany: 4€ (without tracking), 6€ (insured)
  • EU: 6€ (without tracking), 14€ (insured)
  • WORLDWIDE - Ask for specific shipping fees for your country

Conditions:

• With a participation you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and accept the stated conditions
  • The risk of uninsured / untracked shipping is borne by the recipient
  • No profit intention on my part, bought the bottle from Distilia - invoice available!
  • The sample bottles are carefully packed by me for shipping
  • As a private person I can not offer any guarantee/warranty and right of withdrawal
  • Samples will be shipped after receipt of payment (PayPal family&friends or bank transfer)

Participants:

1. DomM 5cl
  2. cigares 2cl
  3. ATMN 2cl

Rest: 51cl

12 Likes

Uff, Malte you drive out today the very heavy guns! The 1974 of Velier is a spectacular Caroni and real liquid history.

If I had not had the privilege to taste it together with you at the “Epic Velier Caroni Tasting” (blog article coming soon), I would be right in! :sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

9 Likes

I know, let’s see if there are enough crazy rumheads here who still have it on their bucket list. It’s not easy to get something like that these days and the price isn’t exactly a bargain either - :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Well… It’s on my list and somebody has to start, I guess :thinking:

I’ll take 5cl please :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m in for 2cl if you’re sending to Switzerland ?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’ll be possible to ship to switzerland. But I doubt that there will be enough participants for this split. Let’s wait a little more…

1 Like

Oh well when will i ever get this chance again! 2 cl please!

1 Like

Okay, since there isn’t enough demand the split is canceled.

2 Likes