Exclusive presale: Rum Sponge via Armagnac.de

That’s a great feature and will make the app even more useful. I‘m looking forward to see it expand to other partners and can’t wait to order a bottle in the future

3 Likes

Right, it was a missing app update! Saw the armagnac.de books & bottles but non of the Sponge ones! Thanks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Small hint: If somebody is interested in Cognac, Armagnac or Whisky of Sponge, let me know. I will of course also order the Cognac and Armagnac for my shop. If somebody wants one of the whiskies, that would be no problem! Just send me a PM.

Personally, I will buy a bottle of the Star Trek IV whisky! It seems I grow more and more into my parents and buy bottles based on the label :smiley:

11 Likes

The pilot with Armagnac.de is going well and we will now migrate the existing (and new) shops bit by bit in the coming weeks. :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

Which shops would you like to see first in the new in-app shopping? :rocket:

8 Likes

Swell de Spirits wäre mega ! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Die vertreiben aus rechtlichen Gründen nicht mehr direkt ins EU-Ausland stand im letzten Newsletter. Das läuft dann ohnehin über armagnac.de :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Jo, hab ich mitbekommen :wink:… deshalb hier nochmal gesagt wie cool ich das finden würde.

8 Likes

Na wenn wir hier schon bei wünsch dir was sind, dann wäre auch ein Velier Kontigent zum UVP sehr nett :joy:

14 Likes

Macht Olli sicher gern, wenn du ihm sagst welcher Shop das anbietet :wink:

Wenn ich so überlege, wo ich in letzter Zeit häufig eingekauft habe, dann sind das eher SpiritAcademy und LMDW… hauptsächlich weils die neuen Sachen dort oft als erstes gibt.

Auf Anhieb fallen mir ein:

• Limited Rum – Sortiment auch abseits vom Mainstream und preislich meistens i.O.
  • WhiskyTempel – dito, auch wenn die Preisgestaltung hier öfter mal daneben ist
  • RumPiraten
  • OurRumAndSpirit
  • BottleShop Heilbronn (Preise naaaja, wäre auch schön wenn die ihre Preiserhöhungen nach 2-3 Käufen weglassen könnten)
  • Rum&Co (sind die überhaut Partner?! Pluspunkt: Größtes Sortiment)
6 Likes

Reminder: Until tonight, Rum Sponge releases are still 5% off to celebrate the new in-app shopping feature. :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

9 Likes

I am very happy to welcome two more store partners in the new in-app shopping after the pilot phase with Sascha from Armagnac.de:

Klac.fr offers an incredibly diverse range of over 200 rums now directly through the app - with shipping across Europe. :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

We are also delighted to welcome The Bottle Shop from Heilbronn. Stefan and his team now enrich the new in-app shopping feature with a fantastic assortment of unsweetened rums and exciting rarities for our German users! :star_struck::tumbler_glass:

More shops will follow shortly. :rocket:

:speech_balloon: I welcome you to try out the new in-app shopping and appreciate any feedback so that we can improve the experience even more in the coming weeks.

15 Likes

@Oliver nice additions :slight_smile: . One question, why is the NY 1994 not available via the in app purchase function?

4 Likes

There is currently a problem in the interface, which causes that not the whole assortment is available in RumX. Stefan had already found the bug and is working on the fix. :smiling_face::raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Small update for the Sponge delivery: We had some smaller delays due to easter period, but the order is paid and should be shipped very soon. Bottles will be shipped to us via DHL, so usually pretty fast. When I ship to UK customers, it takes 3 to 5 days. Your orders should be shipped end of next week or the week after.

7 Likes

Update: Packages are on the way and already in Germany. Customs has all info and should be processed soon. Hopefully your preorders will go out end of the week. I will keep you updated :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That’s the good news to read before to go to sleep :wink:

4 Likes

Update: Bottles just arrived in our warehouse :slight_smile: Delivery will start tomorrow!

11 Likes

Last Update :slight_smile: All pre-orders are shipped! Looking forward to your feedback on these rums. The next wave of Sponge Rums is already in preparation (Clarendoni, Barbados NAS, …). No official preorder for these, but if anybody is interested, drop me a PM :wink:

6 Likes

Price indication for the Clarendoni? Would probably be tempted by a split. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

maniac has it for 549€ … more or less what the UK import would have come to.

2 Likes