3 Likes

I would love to join as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want to join✌🏼

3 Likes

I want to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m pleased about the great interest! :partying_face:
Until 06.06. you still have the opportunity to increase your chance of winning one of the coveted seats by sharing reviews in the RumX app.

I may already reveal one highlight: The named independent bottler is none other than Mika Barbaria of Swell de Spirits, who will have his new Caroni (bottled exclusively for Clos des Spiritueux) and a few other surprises in his bag. :smirk::tumbler_glass:

18 Likes

I want to join !

1 Like

I want to join!

2 Likes

I want to join next year cause I am sadly not in Berlin this time… :frowning:

4 Likes

Hey @Oliver, gibt es hier schon Neuigkeiten? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please excuse the delay. I am currently on a spontaneous city trip in Barcelona and therefore do not have time to write the script for the draw. Therefore, we will extend the campaign until Saturday morning to announce the winners.

Until then you still have the opportunity to increase your chances by increasing your tasting score. :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

18 Likes

I want to join! :+1:

2 Likes

Hello RumX Community,

We’re delighted to announce that our random generator has worked its magic and selected the lucky winners for the exclusive RumX Warmup Party, based on the total number of shared tastings in the RumX app. Our heartfelt congratulations go out to the following members:

• Thunderbird
  • crazyforgoodbooze
  • Lunulata
  • Johannes
  • TheDunderHut
  • venomino
  • KevinDK

For those who weren’t as lucky in the raffle, we still have something very special planned for you. We will have a surprise rum ready at the Armagnac.de booth for all RumX community members. Just swing by and show us your RumX user profile to receive a complimentary dram!

In the coming weeks, we will be sharing more details about the event, including the exact location and what to expect. The current planned start time for the Warmup Party is 20:00. We’re looking forward to a fantastic evening with all of you!

To all our winners and participants, thank you for your enthusiasm and participation. Your continued support and love for RumX make events like these possible and incredibly fun. :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

Let’s gear up for an unforgettable rum experience!

Best,
Oliver & Jakob

19 Likes

Congratulations to the lucky ones. And thanks again for the possibility of participation!

4 Likes

Herzlichen Glückwunsch

4 Likes