Exclusive RumX Warmup Party for the 12th German Rum Festival 🥳

Hello RumX Community,

We’re excited to announce that we have been planning a unique experience for our beloved members. We’ve received numerous messages hinting at a desire for a warmup event to kick off the “12th German Rum Festival” in Berlin, and we’re pleased to confirm that it’s happening!

We are giving away 7 exclusive seats for the RumX Warmup Party set to take place on the eve of the festival, July 7th. The event will be held in an exclusive setting in our AirBnb apartment near the exhibition area. It promises to be an unforgettable night starting at 7 pm with an exclusive surprise tasting lineup, curated specially for this event, featuring top-notch rums.

Following this, we’ll transition into a more casual affair with a “bring your own sample party”, sharing fine drops and rarities within our intimate group. Keeping in mind the other Airbnb housemates who’ll also be hosting their booths at the festival (spoiler alert: the man behind a highly regarded IB will be in residence), we’ll respect the time and move on to a bar after a reasonable period.

Due to the limited space and high demand for this exclusive warmup party, we will hold a raffle for the 7 available spots. The lucky winners will be selected based on their activity in the RumX-Universe - each shared tasting in the app (all-time) earns you a ticket into the raffle. So, the more active you’ve been, the higher your chances of winning!

How to participate in the raffle:

• Step 1: Comment on this thread with “I want to join!”
  • Step 2: (Optional) Increase the number of your tastings in the RumX app.
  • Step 3: Get lucky on 06.06.2023 and be drawn in the lottery process.

We can’t wait to celebrate the kickoff to the “12th German Rum Festival” in Berlin with you, and to usher in a fanatical fair weekend afterwards.

Cheers to a Rum-tastic Warmup!
Best, The RumX Team
Oliver & Jakob

24 Likes

Many thanks for this offer! :+1:t2:
And yes, I want to join :grin::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I want to join!

3 Likes

I want to join!

3 Likes

I want to join!

2 Likes

I want to join! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I want to join!

2 Likes

I want to join! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I want to join! :pray:

2 Likes

Hattest Du nicht geschrieben, dass Du beim GRF nicht da bist?

2 Likes

Für das hole ich mir einen Babysitter das ganze Wochenende!!!
Aber sowas von 100%.
Da finde ich definiv eine Lösung dafür. Solche Chancen darf man sich nicht entgehen lassen.
Da muss notfalls meine Frau auf die Fortbildung verzichten

7 Likes

I want to join :smiley:

2 Likes

I want to join…but “sadly” I am on a training in Oeiras in Portugal…

4 Likes

I want to join :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to join ! :slight_smile:

Thanks for organising sth special:)

2 Likes

I want to join!

2 Likes

I want to join!
Time to callibrate my luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck and fun for all participants. i will join the party saturday looking forward to meet you all🥃

8 Likes

Obviously, I want to join again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to join.
@Gunnar

4 Likes