German citizens near the Danish border

Hi fellow rhummers. I need help from a German citizen living close to the Danish border, e.g. Flensborg or Rostock area.

I have won some auction lots from the NL auction, and while I can have the lots shipped to my NL family, it would be much shorter to drive to Flensborg or Rostock to pick it up.

So my request is if a friend from our community will serve as a delivery point for shipping and let me come and pick it up from you? Naturally we will find a suitable reimbursement, like a bottle or samples from the lot.

PS: reason is that rumauction doesn’t deliver to Denmark yet :weary:

Thank you in advance

Kasper

10 Likes

I think the easiest option would be to organize the shipment yourself. That’s what I’ve done last month, as RA also currently doesn’t provide shipping to Poland.
You need to contact their customer service, they will provide you with the box dimensions, and you reply back with the stickers from the courier company. I got my package three days after that.

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea

1 Like

Have you thought about a Packstation? If they can send DHL? Otherwise send it to me and I can forward it to Denmark if you like. Don’t live near the border though…

5 Likes

I am from Hamburg so when this is also near contact me :wink:

1 Like

Cześć, mam pytanie dotyczące RA, czy oprócz prowizji i vatu 21 liczonego od wartości prowizji, jest jeszcze jakaś opłata. I drugie pytanie techniczne, jak to wgląda z przesyłką do PL? Czy wygraniu licytacj , ja piszę do service center żeby Oni w moim imieniu załatwili przewóz, Dziękuję za odpowiedź

1 Like

W zeszłym miesiącu nie było więcej opłat. Musiałem tylko zamówić i opłacić kuriera. W tym miesiącu widzę, że proszą mnie też o uregulowanie £6 akcyzy i £2 za pakowanie. Co do kontaktu z customer service to sam musiałem zainicjować rozmowę i poprosić o przygotowanie przesyłki, a potem wysłałem im nalepy od kuriera, który następnego dnia odebrał paczki z ich biura. Całość tego co piszę dotyczy aukcji “EU lots”.

1 Like

On top of what I wrote before, I see that this month they also asked me for £6 for an excise fee and £2 for packaging. I think they must have forgotten about it last month :smiling_face:

1 Like

Dziękuję za info , a kuriera załatwiałeś w PL ?. Masz może jakąś firmę kurierską sprawdzoną ?. Pozdrawiam

1 Like

Wyślę PM