Glencairn diamond cut glasses

Does anyone know where to buy these in the EU.

4 Likes

Have a look at a…… Deutschland. Glencairn crystal geschliffen! :slightly_smiling_face:

Und hier:

2 Likes

@Thunderbird die haben wir auch hier in Dänemark, möchte gerne de zwei anderen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The upper one is only sold by this one eBay shop and does not show a package nor does it use the word “Glencairn” anywhere but in the title, as far as I can see. It sais it’s made in Stourbridge, though.

These glasses are not Edinburgh Crystal but are produced to compliment your Edinburgh Thistle Collection

…all that leads me to believe that they’re a custom mod of the Glencairn, with little chance of finding it elsewhere.

The lower one looks like an adjusted design of the existing cut crystal Glencairn that @Thunderbird has posted. However the box shows the plain Glencairn, which is weird.

Same here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BI7OGXU#Ask

Only the first pic shows the cut glass, all the others show the plain version. So this is either an unofficial design as well or something brand new (I lean towards the former).

5 Likes

Stumbled upon these:

Link

Dimensions are identical to the Glencairn, however these are obviously made in China. Fancy they are, though.

4 Likes

Niceeeee :heart:

To be honest, they look pretty similar to what my russian-german wifes grandma has in her shelf :grimacing:

5 Likes

Glaub mit einem Teelicht komnen die hanz gut.
Schauen zumindest besser aus, als meine Cognac Kristall gläser die ich in der zweit Wohnung habe zum Rum trinken

1 Like

Das is ja schon nextlevel, ne Zweitwohnung zum Rum Trinken :thinking::rofl:

4 Likes