🇬🇧 Hampden Great House 2020 & 2021

Firstly, hello! This is my first post. I’ve been using the app for a while but not the forums until now.

I’m splitting the Hampden Great House 2020 & 2021, UK only. It’s £32 for 100ml of each or £17 for 50ml of each, postage included, reused packaging. Payment with PayPal or BACS.

I have some takers from a couple of Slack and Signal groups I’m on so just looking to top up the split to get critical mass. Let me know if you’re interested below or by DM if that’s a thing. I’m not used to the interface or conventions here just yet so apologies if I’m going about things the wrong way. :crossed_fingers:t2:

16 Likes

Struggling to generate interest to be honest but just need another one or two signed up. Will keep trying until Friday.

2 Likes

Welcome! I think the problem is probably the “UK only”. Most users here are from mainland EU. Nothing to do with your split!

1 Like

Yes, I think your right. The UK split scene is centred on groups on apps like WhatsApp and Signal. I’m in plenty of whisky groups so rum is a minority sport and there isn’t enough interest. I need to find some of the dedicated rum groups.

2 Likes