International wine & rum meeting in Burgundy

Today was an international wine and spirits show with historical ballads, in Burgundy… At my home!
I was lucky enough to meet RumTaTa in person! We spent a lovely day together and, of course, tasted some great bottles of wine and 2 excellent rums.
RumX isn’t just about scoring rums and splitting bottles, it’s also about meeting new people across borders! And that’s cool!
As a direct result, I have clearly to work on my German vocabulary again.

27 Likes

Yes, that was a fabulous day and me and my family enjoyed best French hospitality!
Thank you Rodolphe for letting us be your guests!

13 Likes

Great to see two of the most involved community members meet and have a good time!
Which 2 excellent rums did you taste?

8 Likes

rx4763
Rx14528

9 Likes

simply great.
to see what this platform can make possible.
I take off my hat to see what is always possible here when two pillars meet and have a perfect day across all borders. :clap:

5 Likes

Wow, how cool is that! It’s really nice to see how the community is getting closer and closer even in real life. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tumbler_glass:

10 Likes

If you decide to visit Denmark you’re always welcome :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@KevinDK does this also apply to me? I’ll come back to that. Are you really ready to receive me, my wife, two children and a dog for a dram?
:wink:

4 Likes

Yes, that applies to you as well @zabo The wife can then drive after that :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope your dog isn’t drinking too much :slight_smile:

6 Likes