JWN Rare reserve 24

Hi, all,

any info about this rare release?

7 Likes

The E-mail adress belongs to the Campari-Group. It may be Appleton? :thinking:
@HPVIE Hans-Peter, do you have sources for more information?

3 Likes

yes, they say its Appleton

1 Like

Hi all,

this is a local jamaican fundrasing thing. I am not sure, if they deliver outside the island. Last year there was a book of appletons history available, you could purchase it in Jamaica only. I will write later today to my jamaican contacts to find out more.

10 Likes

ok please let me know

1 Like

Hi, any news please?

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/rum/comments/18ti2vc/appleton_estate_rare_reserve_779_abv_only_115/

2 Likes

Did you write to the e-mail address in the screenshot? On Insta they said it can be bought via this E-Mail-Address. By now probably all bottles are gone as they’ve been released on November 30th

1 Like

Hello. I wrote. Only available in person in Jamaica, which I failed to do. I searched but for more info and photos as a fan and they didn’t send anything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

Unfortunately, bottles of the 24 year rare reserve edition are no longer available. The JWN (J. Wray & Nephew) Foundation has already given away all the bottles. Maybe my friends in Jamaica will give me the opportunity to purchase one of these bottles. I’ll keep you updated. As they say in Jamaica: “soon come”

5 Likes

I made some research:

The Rare Reserve is no ordinary spirit; it is a testament to the rich traditions of the 17th century when rum was bottled at its barrel strength. This unique single barrel 24-year-old rum boasts an impressive 77.9 per cent ABV, making it a truly rare and cherished find.

Crafted with utmost care and consideration, this LTO 24-Year-Old Rare Reserve was specially hand-bottled. Uncorking this bottle opens with layers of spicy fruit and indulgent butterscotch, embraces your palate in warm apple notes, tantalizes it with a minty citrus zing, and climaxes with a rich, velvety vanilla finish.

I hope to catch one of these bottles, it will be hard, because all given away in Jamaica…

9 Likes

Thank you. I hope too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I received this message from JWNF:

Good Day

Unfortunately we only have this product available in Jamaica. We do not ship overseas.

Kindest Regards,

JWNF

I will ask friends in Jamaica to contact them. Maybe we have some success .

8 Likes