Live from Salon du Rum Spa 2022

Opening this thread to collect the impressions of the Salon du Rhum in Spa - finally the fair is back. :star_struck::tumbler_glass:
Unfortunately I can’t be there in person this year, but some community members will be on site and maybe we’ll get some exciting impressions shared from them. What rums are being served, what exciting exhibitors are there, what’s the vibe like and what are the highlights?

I am very excited to hear your impressions.

10 Likes

A new, special location when recording a tasting is now selectable: Salon du Rhum Spa :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

A possibility to choose a Rum Festival as the Location you bought a Rum ist still missing or did i overlook that? :thinking::face_with_monocle:

When specifying the place of purchase - in addition to the suggestions - you can also enter a free text.

1 Like

7 Likes

Yes, i know.:slightly_smiling_face: Just thought it would be good to have Festival/fair as an Option there and only in the Details which one it was exactly cause there are more than a few​:grin:

1 Like

10 Likes

I am so jealous of you guys! :smiley::tumbler_glass:
Have a great time tasting!

2 Likes

This is pretty nice…

7 Likes

7 Likes

Nr 24 (1999 diamond SVW) is just ridiculously delicious

4 Likes

I‘m promoting RumX…

15 Likes

7 Likes

Very cool selection! :sunglasses:
Is this the collectors area?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s awesome! :heart_eyes::tumbler_glass:

As a little surprise for all RumX shirt supporters there is a surprise at Steffen Mayer’s booth (Caroni book). Just give him my best regards. :smirk::call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Indeed

2 Likes

7 Likes

End of the first day…

Personal highlights:

• Velier Hampden Salon du Rhum
  • Foursquare Triptych
  • Velier 1999 Diamond
  • Nobilis 1989 Uitvlugt (not bottled yet, so a new one)
  • Nobilis Clarendon

PS: @Oliver I can’t answer more than 3 times in a row so I had to edit this post :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing your impressions, looks like you‘re having quite a nice selection to taste!

3 Likes

6 Likes