London: Your favourite Rum spots?

Hi guys,

I’ll be staying in London for a couple of days with time to explore some nice rum related places in the city. While there are already some spots on my bucket list (and there are plenty of online resources), I’d be very interested to hear some recommendations from you guys!

Any places you have been to, which stood out and you’d like to share?
I’m down for anything - e.g. bars, shops, or historical stuff :slight_smile:

6 Likes

With a trip to London coming up at the end of September I am also in want of good rum spots… What secret rum places did You find?

Cheers…

Rum-unrelated P.S.:
Last time I went o a pub own by Ian McKellen and his Gandalf Staff was displayed behind the bar.

1 Like

As I‘ll be in London soon I‘d like to give it another try to bring this topic to life. There must be some nice spots for rum lovers.

3 Likes

Here you go.

3 Likes

Ich hatte meine Tips hier mal gepostet:

2 Likes

Man hätte evtl. noch etwas weiter im Forum suchen können… :sweat_smile: Danke euch

2 Likes

black parrot!!! 700 plus rums and some veliers! And Skeldon El Dorado!

4 Likes

Also heard good things about Laki Kane, but have not been there.

If you want to buy stuff, you should definitely head to Whisky Exchange on London Bridge I think, they’ve got the biggest rum selection across all Whisky Exchanges. Found some lovely new British rums and exciting new ones like Renaissance. If you’re lucky and Dawn is in the store (she’s their lead buyer and have seen few people as knowledgeable as her), she can definitely provide some suggestions.

2 Likes