Most beautiful bottle

5 still available. It was 10 two years ago so seemingly someone buys it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They also collaborated with sculptor to make monkey-themed bottles but to my mind these look ugly :wink: https://dictador.com/orlinski_5_decades/

And there is also the golden one which looks nice Dictador - An International Company With A Heart

3 Likes

Bottles from the Rum Nation Small batch rare rums series are nice too.

Personally I like Nobilis as well, beautiful in their respective simplicity. If you count the box as well (triangle shaped), it’s rather unique.

Bottles ( and series) from Distillia: golden age of piracy, Greenheart series, catawiki bottles (Caroni & Foursquare), Caroni bottled with Lion’s whisky.

Bottles from la maison du rhum (with round metal case).

Black tot last consignment.

Some bottles from Old Brothers.

3 Likes

Ich nutze den Zugang über meinen Laptop.
Hier funktioniert der von Dir angegebene Link leider nicht. :frowning:
Beste Grüße
Uwe

2 Likes

Yes unfortunally we need the app to open

1 Like

Noch eine schöne Flasche mit einer geilen Verpackung, welche gerade aktuell auf den Markt kommt.
Leider wieder leicht über meinem Budget. :frowning:
Guckst Du hier:

4 Likes

Really beautiful, look like Havana 1519

1 Like

Lazy Dodo and/or Lazy Dodo XO. The XO is not in the app so here’s a link:

4 Likes

Die neue Listen-Funktion ist (derzeit) nur in der App implementiert. Daher kann der Link nur mobil geöffnet werden.

3 Likes

Danke.
Beste Grüße
Uwe

1 Like

If I have to choose one, it would be Equiano, simple and beautiful in my eyes.

5 Likes

I also like this replica of a ceramic bottle found in a shipwreck of Jamaica’s port royal

4 Likes

7 Likes

Die erste erinnert mich an den Corsario-Signatur.
Guckst Du hier:

Und für den “Dictador M-City Golden Cities” würde ich eine Flaschenteilung vorschlagen. :wink:
“Der Preis jeder Flasche beginnt bei 1.500.000 US-Dollar.”
Guckst Du hier:

3 Likes

Matusalem Sublime
Guckst Du hier:

2 Likes

These two look really nice and the bottles are well made. The juice I guess is OK not great, but not disgusting.

7 Likes

One of the most beautiful bottles for me is the Rhum J.M La Dame Jeanne No. 1. And it is also one of the most delicious Rums, if you ask me.

11 Likes

And I love the Saint James Millesime 2000 bottle. It is a really heavy, straight shaped and worthy bottle.

7 Likes

My favourite is the old Pyrat bottle

6 Likes

Auch der Kong Rum.
Guckst Du hier:

2 Likes