Most beautiful bottle

Hi all gentlemen, I wanted to ask you for some advice, I’m making a list of the most beautiful and particular bottles beyond their content, and I was wondering if you had any other bottles to recommend other than the ones I’ve already listed, thank you all, and I hope you can be interesting.

https://link.rum-x.com/3Cwf

4 Likes

Your link seems not to work.

1 Like

Most of the V&M’s Spirit of Art come to my mind. For example the Esters Delight, 94 NY or 94 REV.

The most beautiful bottle has A.H. Riise with their Non Plus Ultra series, but the spirit is lacking, so i cant put that out there.

Oh yes and ofc the older Silver Seals also look amazing.

2 Likes

I try to refresh, with me it work :pensive: maybe on the browser version because postopone to the app

1 Like

jo, der der keine App hat, bekommt den Hinweis diese zu installieren.
Vielleicht gleich von einem PC aus den Link setzen und nicht vom mobilen teil aus, auch wenn alle Welt nur noch mobil unterwegs ist, ist old school noch immer nicht tot :grin:

3 Likes

For me your link works fine. Do you mean the shape/form of the bottles in particular or also the labels?

The 1983 Hampden/long pond from TasTToe and the 1993 Hampden from Broekmans are very nice. I like the labels from The Duchess as well (created by a painter called Hans Dilesse). Nelsson has some really cool expressions too (Tatanka, LMDW). Some Savanna’s come to mind.

From Plantation: the Extreme releases and the limited series (birds and fish so far).

Compagnie des Indes: Kaiman, Leviatan,…

If more come to mind, I’ll add them later.

4 Likes

Not sure if I actually like all the bottles from your list :stuck_out_tongue:, I think I prefer minimalistic ones rather than highly ornamented.

Anyway, if you’re looking for original bottles in terms of shape then I’d say I like Appleton Joy and Dictator bottles in general. J.Bally is also original but not appealing to me.

Dictator is a leader in ornamentation :slight_smile: (Dictador focuses on the bottle instead of the rum inside… again) and I like their Abyss and Wixarica series.

I somehow like the idea of photos on Velier’s Caroni. This allows to connect to the raw original story of the distillery. And the Employees - just ordinary people who inconsiously created art with their hands… I respect Velier for paying tribute to them.

7 Likes

my favourite: the retro style bottle of the Caroni 100th anniversary navy rum

10 Likes

Above all the shape of the bottle, but also particularly beautiful labels. I added Duchesse and Neisson is already in the list, but I can’t find the photo of the 1983 tasTToe. The companies of the indes labels you recommended are also beautiful, thanks

2 Likes

Wow Dictador Abyss is really beautiful for me👌 the Wixarica too, but I need to add beacuse it’s not in the app

3 Likes

8 Likes

Ich finde den Dictador Generations en LALIQUE 1976 auch recht nett.
Aber leider knapp über meinem Budget. :wink:

6 Likes

You might like some expressions from A.H. Riise as well, like the non plus ultra and the non plus ultra black edition. Maybe some others too?

Without any further comment about the content :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It will be hard since there are 10 kinds and only 25 bottles each.

2 Likes

Sonst noch:

• Angostura Legacy
  • Bacardi Facundo Paraiso
  • Bacardi Vintage MMXII
  • Corsario Signature
  • Havana Club 1519
  • Longueteau Extra Vieux XO 120 Ans
  • New Dawn Rum Dominac Republic
  • Pusser British Navy Rum Yachting Ships Decanter
  • Zacapa Royal
3 Likes

Clement Tournaire.

9 Likes

Dictador Wixarika (4 different ones if I recall correctly).

F91EECC9-2EF2-472E-A7BB-7DC9E9672AE1-300x400

7 Likes

Yes is wonderful the a.h.riise non plus ultra I added :v:

2 Likes

Wow this is really beautiful, the bottle cap especially!
The Dictador Wixarika also, I need to add on app

2 Likes

Added thanks👌 my favorite is the Pusser Yachting

3 Likes