New addition to the cognac shelf

As we do it for rums, here is the topic for cognac (same can be done in armagnac but I didn’t bought so me)

15 Likes

I think we shouldn’t be doing that. I don’t want to be a killjoy, but if you start with that, you can do the same for whisky, grappa, gin and fruit brandies. That gets really confusing and leads the designation “RumX” ad absurdum.

For Cognac, Brandy etc. there are surely own forums, right?

1 Like

Welcome to the Cognac and Armagnac section of this Forum :innocent:

5 Likes

You know we all have separate parts in our brain that we can (shall) use separatly ? Just do it !!!
And if you don’t like cognac, don’t read it…

2 Likes

Ah, now I get it. So this is kind of a clone of the regular forum, just for any spirit you would like to talk about, right?

In this case: Sorry, I didn’t get the structure of the forum right. Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

Yeah, stay chilled. I got it now. I was just confused because in my opinion this was a forum stat has rum as it’s primary topic.

Didn’t mean to offend anyone.

3 Likes

You’re right, primary rum here : then armagnac/cognac cause some people here really like them but secondary (or tertiary). That’s why there is a special part of the community to follow.

Think that doesn’t bother too much cause not that much topics or threads.

4 Likes

I had the 2 Whisky Jury Cognacs before, really great stuff! The 1979 is like pure tropical fruit juice if I remember correctly :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Waiting for a sample of Le Roi de l’Automne from Tom to taste it (soon).

2 Likes

Maybe someone will hardly contradict because its no cognac but i think it fits

Thanks to @SaibotZtar i am proud owner now

12 Likes

Super !!
Viel Spaß beim Genießen

6 Likes

Super Fang! :clap:

4 Likes

Nachdem ich kein new Addition to the Yak-Shelf gefunden hab, landet er hier und danach erst mal im Keller um ihn in ein paar Jahren mal genießen zu können ( wenn ich so lange durchhalte - aber Sachen im Keller vergisst man zum glück gut )

Nochmal vielen Dank an Sascha - die Flasche war wie immer gut verpackt und es war auch noch ein tolles Sample dabei :relieved::blush:

9 Likes

Warum in ein paar Jahren? :thinking:

5 Likes

Weil man muss sich ja ein paar gute Sachen aufheben - auch wenn ich zumindest noch nicht sehe, dass die Flasche, wie ein Demerara bei Rum, mal plötzlich im laufe von ein paar Jahren ein Vielfaches wert ist.
Aber die alten Jahrgänge, die jetzt abgefüllt werden, gibt es natürlich später nicht mehr - obwohl 95 für Armagnac nich nicht so alt ist. Aber echt geiles Zeug :3

2 Likes

:yum:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Ich mache mit :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Nice! Den Fanny hab ich verpasst. Schon jemand probiert?

1 Like

Leider noch nicht aber Freitag oder Samstag :+1:t2:

1 Like