Preorder Modern Caribbean Rum, Polynesiacs and Minimalist Tiki

Good news everybody! We are getting a new shipment from Wonkpress in November and preorders are open. :partying_face: :partying_face:

I have gotten a lot of requests in the last few weeks and months about Modern Caribbean Rum, so that @Oliver and I decided to order another pallet with books from Matt.

Besides MCR and Minimalist Tiki, we will also get the new Polynesiacs (by Tiki Tom-Tom aka Tom Jaynes), which documents the Tiki nerd bars and homes of the US. Available for the first time in EU :slight_smile:

You can use the following links to jump directly in the RumX app marketplace:

The books will arrive in November and we are very confident to shipp everything out before end of November. Just in time for Christmas :slight_smile:

17 Likes

The new book is available in the latest app update. :partying_face::closed_book:

6 Likes

On Matt’s site you can find some more exciting background information and illustrations about the book:

4 Likes

That’s great news because unfortunately I have missed the first shipment of the MCR and it seems to be mandatory to have in your background for any Rum related photo you take :smiley: :innocent:

7 Likes

I can’t help but agree! :rofl:

3 Likes