Presplit: Grape of the Art Lous Pibous 1995 54,7% (Lost Domaine!)

We love the smell of Armagnac in the morning… It smells like… pure delight.
The air shimmers and vibrates, a sultry heat heralds a storm that will pass over Stuttgart on June 24, 2023: The first German Armagnac Festival is approaching!
This is the end… of your search for the perfect Armagnac experience.

For this special occasion, we have joined forces with our friends at L’Encantada Armagnac to bottle for you nothing less than a SENSATION: One of the last remaining barrels of the legendary lost domaine LOUS PIBOUS!
An Armagnac distilled in 1995 and matured in a dry cellar for 28 years. Are you prepared to be swept away by the feverish glow of tropical fruits, mangoes, papayas, glue, and demerara molasses? Along with juicy raisins, macadamia nuts, and dark cherries!
On the palate, the tropical fruit sweetness explodes at 54.7% cask strength and mingles with candied orange peel, raisin chocolate, and fine woods to create a powerful tropical cocktail that lingers forever.

The Age of Armagnac is now! Embrace the heat, the feverishness, and the storm of flavours that await you. Join the celebration at the festival on 24.06.2023 in Stuttgart. Taste this rare treasure there with us and grab your bottle at the place for 210€ for 0.7l.

Purchase price of bottle: 210 € (70 cl)
Quantity to split: 55 cl

Sample prices:
3cl: 11€
5cl: 17€

Shipping (incl. new sample bottles, labels, parafilm):
Germany: 2,75€ (without tracking), 5,50€ (insured)

• EU: 14€ (insured)

Conditions:

• With a participation you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and accept the stated conditions
  • The risk of uninsured / untracked shipping is borne by the recipient
  • No profit intention on my part
  • The sample bottles are carefully packed by me for shipping
  • As a private person I can not offer any guarantee/warranty and right of withdrawal
  • The buyer confirms that he is at least 18 years old (legal drinking age)
  • Samples will be shipped after receipt of payment (PayPal, bank transfer, …)

Participants:

1. personal share 10 cl
  2. SaibotZtar 10cl
  3. Mariano56 5cl
  4. Jonas 5cl
  5. Chris2302 5cl
  6. Freddi_di_Mare 5cl
  7. FabiDram 5cl
  8. venomino 5cl
  9. Thunderbird 5cl
  10. RumTaTa 3cl
  11. Schnubbii 5cl
  12. KennyOMG 7cl

Rest 0 cl

5 Likes

10cl wenn möglich bitte

2 Likes

5 cl bitte

1 Like

Nice! 5 cl bitte

1 Like

Bin Gerne auch mit 5cl dabei

1 Like

Nehm auch 5. Merci

1 Like

5cl bitte :smiley:

1 Like

5 cl bitte

1 Like

Gerne 5 :+1:

1 Like

3cl bitte

1 Like

5 cl bidde.

1 Like

Sounds interesting. If no other takers I guess I can go for the 7cl in a 10cl bottle?

2 Likes

Top.
I will buy the bottle at the Armagnac Festival in Stuttgart (24.06.) And the split will happen in the week after that.
I am super interested to see what this one will taste like.

9 Likes