Rum shops: information, impresssions etc

This topic is a place where we can share information, pictures, impressions etc. from rum shops everywhere around the world.

9 Likes

Good Topic :+1:

4 Likes

Nice one @Tom

5 Likes

Impressions of TasTToe (BE)

18 Likes

Now i understand you Tom🤣

2 Likes

Empty wallet and a happy smirk on my face, every goddamn time :rofl:

5 Likes

Wow :open_mouth:
I think I’ll have to rebook my next vacation

4 Likes

I hope I won’t even be near this shop in the future, otherwise I’ll have to file for bankruptcy privately

5 Likes

@Thunderbird wenn du Mal mit deinem Wohnwagen dahin fahren willst darfst mich gerne mitnehmen :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, they really seem to have an exceptionally wide selection! Impressive for a retail store!

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, to me TasTToe is what I imagine what heaven must be like :sweat_smile: The selection is ridiculously impressive, not only in rums. It’s the most impressive liquor store that I’ve ever come across so far.

12 Likes

How was the Jury HD 1990? Worth the price?

4 Likes

That’s a hard question to answer. It was very good. If I had the opportunity, I would have bought a second one for a split, but it was 1 per costumer (understandable). I feel that everyone should be able to decide for themselves if something is worth the price. Given the current market, the price is justified (and that’s a sad fact). But 1990 C<>H hasn’t always been this expensive :neutral_face:

7 Likes

I paid a visit to Broekmans today, in Zolder (BE).
They have quite a nice rum selection, so I took some pictures to share with you guys.

12 Likes

This last photo is of their “whisky wall”. Not rum, but a very impressive selection :clap:

13 Likes

Looks like Belgium is the Mekka for Rum- and Whisky shops :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I like to think that we can’t complain over here :grin:

7 Likes

TasTToe 1/2

9 Likes

TasTToe 2/2

11 Likes

Damn! Are you dead, Tom? Looks like you made it into paradise :star_struck:

3 Likes