RumX at „The Epic Velier Caroni Tasting“

Dear RumX Community,

I’m beyond excited to share an incredible experience with you all. We’ll be part of “The Epic Velier Caroni Tasting,” a truly unique rum adventure set in a cozy mountain lodge in the Alps.

As we taste our way through the amazing Caroni releases from the renowned independent bottler Velier, we feel it’s essential to share this experience with the people who matter the most – our RumX Community. Your enthusiasm and love for rum are the driving forces behind everything we do.

That’s why we’re starting this live-ticker thread in the RumX Community Forum. We’ll be sharing our personal impressions, memorable moments, and highlights from the event with you. It’s not just about us attending the tasting – we want to share the experience with you, at least in images and writing.

We’d be honored if you’d join us on this journey, share your thoughts, and engage in discussions about the tastings. Together, we can make this an unforgettable experience for the entire community.

So, are you ready to embark on this exciting rum adventure with us? Let’s explore the world of Velier Caroni, share our passion for rum, and create lasting memories together!

Cheers!

36 Likes

Small snippet of the upcoming lineup… :sweat_smile::tumbler_glass:

31 Likes

2cl set pls

19 Likes

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
Ok i am jealous now :wink:

Nevertheless please have fun there and happy tasting!

6 Likes

Have fun guys and I’m looking forward to hearing your opinions on these unique rums

2 Likes

Have fun, looks epic! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woah, jealous! :star_struck:

Have fun guys

3 Likes

Have fun and say Hi.
Cheers
Uwe

2 Likes

Unbelievable……
Where exactly are you located ? Please
Send GeoData :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Lets have more pictures, which should be funnier as the tasting moves ahead :stuck_out_tongue:

ENJOY :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Today is a relaxed arrival at the location. Tomorrow at 12 o’clock starts the first blind tasting. We will keep you posted! :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

15 Likes

I’ll also try to provide you with “accurate” pictures tomorrow after a few rounds of blind-tatting… :face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

23 Likes

Mal sehen wie viele sich jetzt auf den Weg zu euch machen in der Hoffnung was abzustauben :wink: Viel Spass euch dreien!

2 Likes

Erster Bottle Kill noch vor dem offiziellen Start. Die Vorfreude steigt…

11 Likes

The thing that would have been cool is to have “non velier” caronis in the middle of all those blind tastings.
When you did demerara tastings, in the end some El Dorado’s made it to the top tier!
There would have been some surprises, I’m pretty sure!

12 Likes

Exzellenter OWH!

13 Likes

The warmup for the “Epic Velier Caroni Tasting” is slowly (or not so fast yet :melting_face:) coming to an end. :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

Starting at 12pm we will kick off our blind tasting sessions - we will keep you posted! :rocket:

12 Likes

Sehr geil, genau so sollten die Flaschen ihren letzten Weg antreten! Habt viel Spaß und immer „voller Beweis“!

6 Likes