RumX Beta: Report incorrect data

Hallo,

Ich nutze die App seit einer Weile, und ab und an habe ich den Rappel Inkonsistenzen (Rums des gleichen Herstellers sind unter unterschiedlichen Bezeichnungen für Destillen gelistet, z.b. bei Clairin Casimir) oder Fehler (ein Column Still Rum wird als Pot Still gelistet) korrigieren zu wollen.

Leider klappt das nicht immer, bzw. in den beschriebenen Beispielen gar nicht.

Wie funktioniert denn dieser Korrektur-Prozess aus der App heraus, gibt es eine Review Instanz die ich mit meinen Versuchen zusammen, oder sind einige Datenbankeinträge wenn sie mal drin stehen icht mehr zu ändern?

Viele Grüße
Marc

1 Like

Hello Marc.

Exactly, if you find an error or missing information in the database you can report it via the …-Button at the rum base data. The data will then not be changed directly, but I will get a notification with the appropriate correction suggestions. In the weekly database update I then check all submissions and add them to the database (if plausible). This way I can ensure a high quality of the database.

I am grateful for every new rum submitted and every error reported. Thanks to your fantastic support, together we have been able to build the largest rum database in the world over the last few years. You guys are great! :muscle: :partying_face:

1 Like

But as I see it there is not a button to alert a duplicate rum?

1 Like

Not at present. Duplicates can be reported to me at any time via email (info@rum-x.com).

But I have a report function via the app but also on my todo note.

2 Likes